UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barcode need new members!

Blacula

Knight
Re: Barcode need new members!

darthjesus;776856 said:
Well hopefully being a father will make a man out of you.
If this essay on Darwinism I was assigned this weekend has taught me anything, it is that Mike Judge was right and only stupid people are breeding.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Blacula;776880 said:
If this essay on Darwinism I was assigned this weekend has taught me anything, it is that Mike Judge was right and only stupid people are breeding.

lol learning Darwin? are you 12 years old? lol

Marok

Squire

Paul refuses 1v1s... lulzlulzlulz
Blacula said he's doing an essay on Darwinism... so that means he's learning Darwin...lulzlulzlulz
Lost in translation every fucking step of the way.

Death__

Wanderer

Yes, that is entirely nonsense.

And OMFG awesome song. I remember that from an anime I watched before.

Death__

Wanderer

Malthus started off by saying that all people are too stupid and immoral to curb their own procreational habits, but then later turned back on this and admitted that the rich are able to restrain themselves. It's all nonsense, as it's only really poverty that spurs population. In Blacula's case, he's probably too repulsive to find some to mother his children, instead of too 'intelligent'.

Marok

Squire

No, they spend their life productively and reproduction falls lower on their priority list,
where as your average person can't think of much but sex. The intelligent person also uses contraception, where as the ignorant can't get condoms on food stamps.

cake562

Sorceror

some more bullshit nonsense lol everyone wants to reproduce its the only thing we were ment to do.

Death__

Wanderer

Marok;776898 said:
No, they spend their life productively and reproduction falls lower on their priority list,
where as your average person can't think of much but sex. The intelligent person also uses contraception, where as the ignorant can't get condoms on food stamps.

You're doing it wrong.

Marok

Squire

lol, leave it to a fucking moron to call an insult arrogant nonsense bullshit. :confused:

Ninjia

Knight

Xeneize;776806 said:
Massive recruiting for Barcode!

We already recruit Arturo Vidal, Hassan, Pont, Japwnt and Spok!!

Feel free to join your tinker, smither or fisherman!!

WE RECRUIT EVERYTHING!

Also we are at intensive chinnese classes to ally with R.W, GW and .COM

LOL,fm,gunz,bom,itp,zen,dc etc. half of shard ppls alliance

Xeneize

Sorceror

Ninjia;776917 said:
LOL,fm,gunz,bom,itp,zen,dc etc. half of shard ppls alliance

heheheh FM dont play, gunz banned, itp doesnt exist, Spok(zen) join barcode, BOM ping 400 and they are 3 guys...

what else?

its a pitty you need to ally the guys that always insult you... or you forgot how USA guild always talk shit about R.W guild?????