UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Auto Cure... Auto Heal... Auto Delete...

Perkis

Wanderer
Re: Auto Cure... Auto Heal... Auto Delete...

Its funny how people are still looking to weasle through the system.

If you think its illegal, you probably shouldnt do it. Then again rules are meant to be broken ;)

Hey I'm a little shady on this.

Auto cure and auto heal would be scrips that run when you're poisoned or your life drops below a certain point?

Slifer Da Sky D;1173997 said:
Hey I'm a little shady on this.

Auto cure and auto heal would be scrips that run when you're poisoned or your life drops below a certain point?

........... ... ......... :rolleyes:
Didn't you quit?

Anyway,
We've established that this can be used while macroing. What about while doing PVM? It seems like it's just a big deal with PvP, especially dueling, so would it be ok to do it while battling those evil zombies in the gy?

drowmetal

Wanderer

Just make a razor version that send the macro reports to the Staff, so that they can judge properly if it was autocure or just good timing lol

tubesteakbuddy;1177938 said:
We've established that this can be used while macroing. What about while doing PVM? It seems like it's just a big deal with PvP, especially dueling, so would it be ok to do it while battling those evil zombies in the gy?

since when do zombies poison and do enough damage for an auto heal to kick in?

spl

Wanderer

Pliny the Old;1141003 said:
I think its sorta weird that the mods are saying stuff like "so you need this spelled out for you". well DUH Id like it spelled out because Id rather not get deleted. What better place to ask Q's than the forums? Better to get the info here than AFTER getting deleted. My Q about auto heal or cure is for training. Sparring or Poisoning, as these get you hurt and need heals and cures to keep training. Spell it out for me please.

Ryan say it's ok if you do it inside your house for training skill purpose and not OK when you're actually PVPing. if i am not wrong.

Lynyrd

Knight

dude no one is going to be searching houses to see if someone is autocuring while making a character or something. they check when there's reason to check, i.e. when there's people pvping and someone has reason to believe someone is autochugging

Trenominal

Wanderer

quick question

if i have healing potions set to one of my mouse buttons and press it, that is legal correct?

Jismo

Wanderer

Probably not, it was mainly directed towards scripts that heal sync dumps.