UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Auto Cure... Auto Heal... Auto Delete...

Alkiser

Administrator
Re: Auto Cure... Auto Heal... Auto Delete...

saul said:
to be totally 100% clear ...last word on the issue to end all arguements...

can you loop cure and heal pots in razor?
can you use razor's built in auto cure? (not a plugin)
how can you tell the difference between someone using razor and someone using a plugin?

im only looking for staff responses not player opinions
thanks very much

Since you need it spelled out for you, here you go

NO
NO
It's not legal for either so it doesn't matter.

YOU CANNOT USE AUTOMATED ANYTHING.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Ryan said:
If you use an Auto Cure or Auto Heal script/plugin whatever you will be deleted.

13 players deleted today.

Thanks,
Ryan

thank god.

Does this mean Socrates and a few others i wish to not mention for fear of bannage, but does the rule apply to them too?

Myta

Wanderer

so what about macro that applies bandage? also not allowed? allowed for macroing healing or not?

allowed to cast multiple healing spells with one makro?

Sammich

Wanderer

Ansem said:
thank god.

Does this mean Socrates and a few others i wish to not mention for fear of bannage, but does the rule apply to them too?

Have you been welcomed to UO gamers yet?

saul

Wanderer

Alkiser said:
Since you need it spelled out for you, here you go

NO
NO
It's not legal for either so it doesn't matter.

YOU CANNOT USE AUTOMATED ANYTHING.

thank you very much. i did in fact need it spelled out since staff has never given me an answer before on these questions in the threads ive created about it. since razor was revamped recently why didnt they just take this autocure out of there? is that just so you can use it on other shards? my only concern is for new players that dont know this is illegal and see the little box that says autocure and check it.

Atiba

Wanderer

yeh ur right saul.
new players that don't know these (new) rules would prolly check it out and a day later they are banned and they will be like 'wtf'?

otherwise do a motd or what so ever, to notify people that aren't checking uogamers.com

Raptrojo

Wanderer

How come everyone asks the same questions over and over again, is it really that hard to understand?

UHM IS HAVING AN AUTOMATED LOOP RUNNING CURE CONSIDERED HAVING AN AUTOMATED CURE?

Sorry I just wanted to fit in.

hivajisa

Wanderer

is there any way to prove someone is autocuring cause i can push that button pretty quick i have been accused of useing autocure before and i dont

GradGT

Sorceror

you aer at the mercy of THA JUDGE!

just dont use it and hoep you dont get deleated! if yuo do, oh well starat again witha donation to eth surver!!! www.uogamerz.com/donationstation

JazzelDawg

Wanderer

i dont know how u guys are gonna be able to differentiate the people using it =\, is somone supposed to page everytime they get pwnt or thier enemy heals=\, or just accusations gonna get ppl banned for good timeing, like hivajisa said, ppl always accuse and u can see ahead of time when somone is gonna poison u with a spell cause before u get it it says on their screen IN NOX (CURE ASAP BECUASE IM POISONING U) so who wouldnt hit their cure pot macro =\
can anyone tell me how this will be determined?

GradGT

Sorceror

i think teh staff will poisons you with atheir GM abil...abili..... abilities? did i spell that write? anyways yes they poisons you whens yuo are not expecting it! and if yuo cure autoamtically youo are going to be in more trouble then two paris hiltons mister!

Grad said:
i think teh staff will poisons you with atheir GM abil...abili..... abilities? did i spell that write? anyways yes they poisons you whens yuo are not expecting it! and if yuo cure autoamtically youo are going to be in more trouble then two paris hiltons mister!

Exactly, how do you know to cure instantly if you never knew you were going to be poisoned?

Marbelou

Knight

I just have my pots on my scroll so its like real fast... i dont need no autocures.

Marbelou

Knight

Atiba said:
yeh ur right saul.
new players that don't know these (new) rules would prolly check it out and a day later they are banned and they will be like 'wtf'?

otherwise do a motd or what so ever, to notify people that aren't checking uogamers.com
iäve played 1 year and like 6moths on hybrid and never read rules.. isnt that interesting?

Lament

Knight

They make scipts/plugins for Razor?

Oh wait this applies to people that are already using PlayUO illegally?

The reason people are asking so many questions is because the thread is confusing.. rly..