UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

siris/james

Wanderer
Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Un4;1809334 said:
I'm in a hotel

but you'd respect the swag I'll hit you with it Friday. my t shirt game is retarded

my gear games at an all time low right now :/ just got laid off..

Un4

Knight

siris/james;1809336 said:
my gear games at an all time low right now :/ just got laid off..

some people are addicted to drugs, I'm addicted to christianaudigier.com

GimpCent

Knight

Un4;1809334 said:
I'm in a hotel

but you'd respect the swag I'll hit you with it Friday. my t shirt game is retarded

I personally think Un4 closet is worth more then Chances and Siris net worth put together.

With that said I believe him also to be a borderline member of the gay community but still openly banging hot chicks as a weekend past time.

GimpCent

Knight

Un4;1809341 said:
thought you were working at that hospital

Girl wanted to be closer to her parents and sadly to say I didn't have much choice in it

She would take away my chances of getting my next motorcycle in the Spring :( and I can't risk that :)

GimpCent

Knight

siris/james;1809338 said:
the home of shit beer lol

and where your from is the home of you

I'd pick the shit beer over you any day at least its worth more and people don't mind if I bring it to parties.

siris/james

Wanderer

GimpCent;1809346 said:
Girl wanted to be closer to her parents and sadly to say I didn't have much choice in it

She would take away my chances of getting my next motorcycle in the Spring :( and I can't risk that :)

needa learn how to slang the dick properly

Un4

Knight

siris/james;1809342 said:
word, i don't know bout that.. i just do true religions/evisus/LRG and polos all day

yeah true religion is hot I got a few pairs of the billys. I don't really fuck with lrg and evisu. too hood for me

siris/james

Wanderer

GimpCent;1809348 said:
and where your from is the home of you

I'd pick the shit beer over you any day at least its worth more and people don't mind if I bring it to parties.

hahahahahaha
yea people don't like it when i show up at parties cause i out-fresh everyone and pull all the bitches

GimpCent

Knight

siris/james;1809349 said:
needa learn how to slang the dick properly

I'm not a gangsta and I am in a relationship with the main word being "ship" with means I can't jump off without drowning at this moment in time. But once I get to some solid ground.... I'll think about it

Btw decent girls don't take shit like the trash you may hang around

Un4

Knight

GimpCent;1809344 said:
I personally think Un4 closet is worth more then Chances and Siris net worth put together.

With that said I believe him also to be a borderline member of the gay community but still openly banging hot chicks as a weekend past time.

def one of the only straight guys I know with rough estimate of 15 in his closet. but I got a couple suits too so...

siris/james

Wanderer

GimpCent;1809352 said:
I'm not a gangsta and I am in a relationship with the main word being "ship" with means I can't jump off without drowning at this moment in time. But once I get to some solid ground.... I'll think about it

Btw decent girls don't take shit like the trash you may hang around

lol the bitches i pull that take shit are just side skeets i go ass to mouth on..
only thing i'm wifen is a well mannered dime my boy.. and no they don't take shit.. but they don't walk all over me and decide weather or not i can buy a bike and make me move closer to their parents rofl..

GimpCent

Knight

I don't know how you do it Un4....

Every time I come back to this game I just feel like a scrub just being around these faggots and force myself to quit

Only online can a person such as Siris even think about talking to me without getting embarrassed for being such a worthless human being.

GimpCent

Knight

siris/james;1809354 said:
lol the bitches i pull that take shit are just side skeets i go ass to mouth on..
only thing i'm wifen is a well mannered dime my boy.. and no they don't take shit.. but they don't walk all over me and decide weather or not i can buy a bike and make me move closer to their parents rofl..

you can't afford a bike.... you can't even afford central air, scrub

Un4

Knight

GimpCent;1809355 said:
I don't know how you do it Un4....

Every time I come back to this game I just feel like a scrub just being around these faggots and force myself to quit

Only online can a person such as Siris even think about talking to me without getting embarrassed for being such a worthless human being.

in vent the kids I play with arnt like this LOL.

getting on here at night when I'm on the road is like watching cable.