UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

GimpCent

Knight
ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Before you use racist terms and provoke me to attack you again

How about you don't die 1on1 to a member of the HeartBreakers

Just a thought because that didn't seem too Pro of you

Sprint-

Wanderer
Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Everyone in this thread is horrible (minus sheivan).

Raged because josey is better than you?

epinephrine

Sorceror

aw, it's cute how you stand up for your boyfran.

gimp didn't you manually double-click all your explo pots?
HAHA.

Sammich

Wanderer

you know who really gets carried?... bakou's little butt buddy... stun.pot whatever the fuck it is. I just killed him with my bard... and a fireball wand. at least 4 or 5 of his friends were right there watching, just ask them/

GimpCent;1805968 said:
Before you use racist terms and provoke me to attack you again

How about you don't die 1on1 to a member of the HeartBreakers

Just a thought because that didn't seem too Pro of you

youre the best

siris/james;1808129 said:
congrats.. i'd make a thread about defeating one of us 1v1 too..

i would to its an accomplishment. do you realize how hard it is to fight a pro member without having all fucking 8 of you recall in at once to the closest location. i mean it doesnt get much gayer then a member of your guild calling for the 1v1 then 7 people recalling in once youve killed them. i mean i cant understand revenge but its one of those things you get on your own not have your buddies do.

siris/james

Wanderer

good response.. lol can't argue with that.. as long as its not a pot chucking dexer i'll 1v1 who ever

siris/james;1808363 said:
good response.. lol can't argue with that.. as long as its not a pot chucking dexer i'll 1v1 who ever

yea ive tried about 5 times on my alchy stun. now i just run to my nearest safe house. not worth even trying to fuck with one of you guys cause even if i win i lose. alot easier as a soloer to just take the 1v1 or 1v2. alot easier to handle then 1v8.

GimpCent

Knight

Raserei;1808114 said:
Everyone in this thread is horrible (minus sheivan).

So I guess that makes you horrible as well huh? You can now go back your trammie related activites, thanks for playing Raserei.

Un4

Knight

siris/james;1808363 said:

your saying if you see me on the field you won't call in?