UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Kingllama;1809750 said:
I'm tryin' to read all this bullshit. It's hurt my eyes to see the fuckin' ego's in this forum. It's like a bunch of little kids that think they are cool cause they can jump over a curb on a bike.
But at the same time they there bike is the shit. So the little kids fight over it.
It's just a damn cycle.
What has this world come too?
i'll shoot you for yo bike
Un4;1809749 said:
most those are skinny jeans nig. they arnt baggy. true religions arnt either.

I dont wear hood shit, other than the occasional fitted hat

u outta town?

Un4

Knight

yeah dude and I'm not gonna be home till next weekend.

im pissed our job rolled into another one. st pete this week Orlando Sunday and Venice monday.

;( I'm sorry I hope my guild doesnt leave me LOL

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

siris/james;1809730 said:
suck his dick more.. and he didnt join to serve his country, he joined cause he had no other option..

I don't even know him guy. And to be honest his motives are his business. I'm still grateful for the job he's doing or the job he's done, regardless of why he did it.

As for having no other option, I doubt you know what his options ever have been. That's like me telling you going to jail was your only option. It's just an unfounded shot in the dark, so I won't take it.

The point is, what his options and motives were are irrelevant. Give respect where respect is deserved, and if you can't give it, then don't say anything and talk about something else.

tdiddy3411;1809757 said:
I don't even know him guy. And to be honest his motives are his business. I'm still grateful for the job he's doing or the job he's done, regardless of why he did it.

As for having no other option, I doubt you know what his options ever have been. That's like me telling you going to jail was your only option. It's just an unfounded shot in the dark, so I won't take it.

The point is, what his options and motives were are irrelevant. Give respect where respect is deserved, and if you can't give it, then don't say anything and talk about something else.

qft

Un4;1809756 said:
yeah dude and I'm not gonna be home till next weekend.

im pissed our job rolled into another one. st pete this week Orlando Sunday and Venice monday.

;( I'm sorry I hope my guild doesnt leave me LOL
sucky. i havent played much since anyways. pm me the other guys aims later if you can.
tdiddy3411;1809757 said:

if you read half the thread you might know more on what you are trying to talk about. the dude try to talk about a GED but then confessed about dropping out of high school and joining the army... or something along those lines.
and fyi. motives are extremely relevant to any situation.

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1809766 said:
if you read half the thread you might know more on what you are trying to talk about. the dude try to talk about a GED but then confessed about dropping out of high school and joining the army... or something along those lines.

Yeah I skipped ahead a little. I didn't mean motives are irrelevant. More often than not they are. But in this case, when strangers are arguing in a video game forum, I still give respect, regardless of the motives involved. I speak for myself. I'm sure it's different for everyone.

tdiddy3411;1809774 said:
Yeah I skipped ahead a little. I didn't mean motives are irrelevant. More often than not they are. But in this case, when strangers are arguing in a video game forum, I still give respect, regardless of the motives involved. I speak for myself. I'm sure it's different for everyone.

As you might say "you're motives are good". however in this case you are saying that one individual because he chose to join the army over another individual, makes the first superior in life......which seems to be the argument of this thread now. and the answer is no...

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1809776 said:
As you might say "you're motives are good". however in this case you are saying that one individual because he chose to join the army over another individual, makes the first superior in life......which seems to be the argument of this thread now. and the answer is no...

I haven't said any individual is greater than any other individual sir.

Un4

Knight

who cares.

remember back when the only thing you made fun of people on uo for was because they died to someone on dial up

epinephrine

Sorceror

How does a judges sense of perception affect judicial review? And how does this affect various outcomes?

fuck homework.

GimpCent

Knight

Un4;1809740 said:
dude you just dont get it. I play the game cause its fun. i talk shit on forums because its better than hotel tv.

I'm sorry about your family. ive never called you "poor" you target me with your little "shut up rich boy" rants because I wear ed hardy and Christian audigier. its cool though imma leave you alone cause money is obviously a sensitive subject for you, even though your the one that brings it up every convo. good luck being a male nurse. maybe you should try being a imaging tech they make 50 a year and no one will call you a faggot. god knows you can't handle being picked on

Hey dick, I'm a nurse

epinephrine;1809790 said:
How does a judges sense of perception affect judicial review? And how does this affect various outcomes?

fuck homework.

b/c whatever they interrupt the constitution is meant to mean in this modern era dictates what the verdict should be?

epinephrine

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1809797 said:
b/c whatever they interrupt the constitution is meant to mean in this modern era dictates what the verdict should be?

Close!

Because of their past cases, they get to see the case in their own personal views and judgment.

siris/james

Wanderer

tdiddy3411;1809757 said:

ok, did he state he went to iraq? and even if he did its a useless war

siris/james

Wanderer

Son of Wanker;1809766 said:
sucky. i havent played much since anyways. pm me the other guys aims later if you can.

thanks again wanker.. <3
sorry tessa
suck gimp cents dick more