UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone want to 1v1 for gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never turned anything down. You said first one to want to fight for it ( SINCE U ONLY PLAY ON FRIDAYS) . You lie way too much why no one gives a fuck about dueling a chump like you. Go back to stocking vendors
i lied? it's friday... here i am...here you are..turning down yet again..lmfao. you don't stand a chance and u know it. move along

i lied? it's friday... here i am...here you are..turning down yet again..lmfao. you don't stand a chance and u know it. move along

Then heavy said he would fight and you said first one to challenge me (friday since that will be your only day on) gets the chance. WHAT HAPPENED THOUGH? YOU MAGICALLY DONT OWN THE CASTLE ANYMORE, yet you own josh comptons kitchen clothing after he gave you his account... but you traded the castle for it. all you do is half ass liesdddd.jpg

Yeah, hit me up when you actually have money/items to bet. I am not interested in entertaining you for you a chance to make money. Until then I will just continue to wait for the 24th.

your top notch though right? I am a shell of what I use to be because I don't care as much as you anymore and you still suck.

*I was never the best either, yet you claim to be when you can barely throw purple potions on a character dedicated to PURPLE POTIONS lol

I've beaten the brakes off your ass... on a alchynoxstunmage with 0 resist, a lj with 25 int and 50 magery, and my alchystun.
yeah, fucking around in call with you... that's another story on it's own. being in call with you is hilarious.. you want to do the bet or no bro? i know you can't have that much faith in ur 1v1 skills lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.