UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone want to 1v1 for gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
Hell no

I only got 900k in the bank. I owe @susejmaster. For some vanqs. Saw u on Tom last night but u were afk :(. Also gave 100k to abrandom noob named "william" last night. Completely ruined him about 50times at an idoc last night, preventing him from gaining any loot. I felt bad cause he seemed nice :(

On top of that, I'm pretty sure I cant kill you, especially with the lag Issues Im having. Could probably survive i definitely, but not kill. I couldnt chase down a greenslime probably XD

But hmmm leta see.....
We know Mickey sure as fuck aint gonna setfight ya for gold. That ship has sailed...

Maybe @Get2BirdsStonedAtOnce. Would set fight you for gold? Nigger is rich as fuck, and loves to pvp :)
Make sure you have good armor tho: his LJ axe hits are R O U G H

crikey

Sorceror
Holy shit? You guys finally dueled 1v1?!?

6-4 aint too bad for fighting against YOU.
Has uonewbs gotten better since last time? Or were some of those loses due to ring rust?

crikey

Sorceror
Pretty even. I think you guys should do a best of 19

Then we will really see ;)

Unless final score ends uo being 10-9. In that case FUCK it lol

OPRAH WINFREY-6.png

Attachments

• OPRAH WINFREY-5.png
    OPRAH WINFREY-5.png
    995.5 KB · Views: 1
  • OPRAH WINFREY-4.png
    OPRAH WINFREY-4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • OPRAH WINFREY-3.png
    OPRAH WINFREY-3.png
    939.9 KB · Views: 1
  • OPRAH WINFREY-5.png
    OPRAH WINFREY-5.png
    995.5 KB · Views: 1

crikey

Sorceror
Haha Mickey monday is going to go bananas over this XD

I think you are the only person he shows respect to on UO, as far as stating another player to having superior POWER XD

crikey

Sorceror
you cant talk bud, you quit dueling. after just a couple duels. haha. you seemed just fine to me, but you'll say anything just like mickey lmfao=P

That settles it. You gotta duel him some more neon. Somebodys gotta knick this guy off his high horse XD

You must be warming up, so it should get easier quick

crikey

Sorceror
Or he might beat YOU.

In any case, its for that moment when you meet your match, that I avoid trash talk unless Im 110% certain of victory

Because otherwise, you look like a fucking clown when you fall short

crikey

Sorceror
he's done=)
Ok uonewbs, honest opinion here....

Do you think Neon is the superior duelist when compared against you?

Rank his skill level from 1-10
Then rank your own skill level from 1-10
Then rank your bf mickey from 1-10
Then rank poor crikey from 1-10. (but be nice!) :(
Lol....

neon is def better than mickey, neon better than me? hmmm can't say.. i doubt it though. no one will duel me more than a few times, will only get a win lead and quit, and brag about it lmfao. idk you tell me?=)

crikey

Sorceror
neon is def better than mickey, neon better than me? hmmm can't say.. i doubt it though. no one will duel me more than a few times, will only get a win lead and quit, and brag about it lmfao. idk you tell me?=)
Well....I highly respect the fact that you would even consider the fact that he might be better then you, considering all the mean things he says. He even posted that brutally grotesque poop log photo (still stuck in my memory @_@) and said it reminded him of you.

Alot of players will never recognize a superior players talent, no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.