UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone want to 1v1 for gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
That's a load of nonsense lol, people rarely duel anymore. I very rarely see duels going on.

But Im very happy to see players coming back to duel again like neon and illum

Hopefully word gets around and we can snag some players back. Get the dueling scene co mpetitive again :)

Not that I ever was or will be competitive playing a dexxer, but its still fun to watch you dudes duel :)

Uonewbs wasn't dueling the last time Mike was activity dueling.

Since then he's had 1000+ matches under his belt lol

what's all this about neon not actively playing? That dude's been in a lot of your screenshots mickey.

between uonewbs and neon, they were closely matched in those duels. Honestly, it looked like neon actually edged uonewbs in stuns, too. I can see why mickey dodges him.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Haha Mickey monday is going to go bananas over this XD

I think you are the only person he shows respect to on UO, as far as stating another player to having superior POWER XD
Not true.

I can name plenty of players I respect and that were and are better than myself.

The only people I can't stand are mediocre kids like uonewbs that think they are elite when their is no competition.

I've smashed this kid in the pits and I always smash him on the field.

He would have had no chance back when this sever had pvp.

He woulda ended up in death before dishonor or some other scrub guild lol.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
what's all this about neon not actively playing? That dude's been in a lot of your screenshots mickey.

between uonewbs and neon, they were closely matched in those duels. Honestly, it looked like neon actually edged uonewbs in stuns, too. I can see why mickey dodges him.

Mike hasn't been active in months and when he plays he group fights and does not alchy.

I don't duel him because after smashing him 100x and beating him TWICE for gold. He tried no paying me and making up a bunch of bull shit lies.

I'm good

He would have had no chance back when this sever had pvp.
tfw i have the same opinion about you. is it really a coincidence you got #1 (even though you farmed hard) after the guys before you all quit? And when I came back early last year, in 3 days I got rank #1 back from scratch? Who was your toughest opponent, if I may ask? you refuse to duel uonewbs, and its fairly apparent he's better than you. Sounds like you just sit on your farmed rank, m8.

Mike hasn't been active in months and when he plays he group fights and does not alchy.

I don't duel him because after smashing him 100x and beating him TWICE for gold. He tried no paying me and making up a bunch of bull shit lies.

I'm good
so he still plays though, right? He doesn't get unfamiliar with his hotkeys, or his feel for the game, he just simply doesn't knowingly duel. That's a very big difference then just straight not playing. That's almost like saying he plays consistently, rather.

tfw i have the same opinion about you. is it really a coincidence you got #1 (even though you farmed hard) after the guys before you all quit? And when I came back early last year, in 3 days I got rank #1 back from scratch? Who was your toughest opponent, if I may ask? you refuse to duel uonewbs, and its fairly apparent he's better than you. Sounds like you just sit on your farmed rank, m8.
and everytime he duels me, he stays off mickey the beast. lmfao. it's very clear=P

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
so he still plays though, right? He doesn't get unfamiliar with his hotkeys, or his feel for the game, he just simply doesn't knowingly duel. That's a very big difference then just straight not playing. That's almost like saying he plays consistently, rather.
He logs on maybe once a month for a field fight.

And comparing playing a scribe on the field and an alchy duel in the pits is more evidence you've never fielded.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I already told You why I don't duel that scrub anymore. I'm not gonna keep repeating it.
You got rank one when I wasn't even playing. I was playing rust for like 5-6 months without hardly logging into this server.

I've dueled the people that were elite alchy back in the day. I didn't struggle at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.