UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone want to 1v1 for gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
Fuck you and your log photo neon rofl.....god Damn it. Whenever your name pops up, that photo clicks on in my memory and makes me feel a little sick

Traumatized 4life

Well....I highly respect the fact that you would even consider the fact that he might be better then you, considering all the mean things he says. He even posted that brutally grotesque poop log photo (still stuck in my memory @_@) and said it reminded him of you.

Alot of players will never recognize a superior players talent, no matter what
i said maybe, BUT HE'S 100 PERCENT NOT BETTER=/

crikey

Sorceror
uonewbs spends all day every day dueling.
That's a load of nonsense lol, people rarely duel anymore. I very rarely see duels going on.

But Im very happy to see players coming back to duel again like neon and illum

Hopefully word gets around and we can snag some players back. Get the dueling scene co mpetitive again :)

Not that I ever was or will be competitive playing a dexxer, but its still fun to watch you dudes duel :)

crikey

Sorceror
Yea that's would be a great team.

1 guy who I made rage quit because he can't heal ebolts and another one who can't heal anything.

Ebolts included lol
Thats why I picked them ;)

Your arch nemesis from 2013 + your arch nemesis from 2016

Vs you and your #1 teamate

That's a load of nonsense lol, people rarely duel anymore. I very rarely see duels going on.

But Im very happy to see players coming back to duel again like neon and illum

Hopefully word gets around and we can snag some players back. Get the dueling scene co mpetitive again :)

Not that I ever was or will be competitive playing a dexxer, but its still fun to watch you dudes duel :)
everything he says is a load of nonsense..=)

Status
Not open for further replies.