UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

JasonFS

Wanderer
Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Hello fellow GL players! I played Great lakes from early t2a to early pub 16. A few of my most known charecters were Jason, Spider, and my muel Drifter. I sold my Spider account about six months into ren though. Some of the guilds I was in are as follows FS!, GoD, ZT, DG, SSG, and PEE. I was in a few other guilds none that were that popular, I was even on Abe the Monks stone for a while. I even had my thief on the MsT stone that was later on when Mrev had controll of the stone. I didnt play her that much and when I did I just speed hacked around and pissed people off, suprisingly never got banned for it either.
During t2a I ran with Spineshank, ScaryGuy, ROB, Thunderstrike, a few FsP, and a few LsD.

Cody23

Wanderer

I don't know the time period, but my brother played on GL along time ago, I used to log in it every once in a while. He was the owner of the Crusading Dragons and Sweet Revenge guilds. Only chars I remember are Spirit and Allanon.

SirOssis

Wanderer

Shadowstone of the League of Pirates from Beta until around 99

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

I played gl for aling time myself... was in M~n with all the endo boys before it became D-I, after that i sold my accounts and started play again right before trammel and just messed around with alot of guilds... CPT and B*C

Backdown00

Wanderer

Aubrey said:
I played gl for aling time myself... was in M~n with all the endo boys before it became D-I, after that i sold my accounts and started play again right before trammel and just messed around with alot of guilds... CPT and B*C

so you know czarendo? he was awesome, you have any contactinfo for him?

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

yea i know him in RL too... i havent talked to him in along time tho he seems to have went MIA

Backdown00

Wanderer

Aubrey said:
yea i know him in RL too... i havent talked to him in along time tho he seems to have went MIA

damn I was good friends with him in uo, we ran a lot of shit together

Heathcliff

Wanderer

wow.

Those were the days. Pre-care bear era that is.

It's good to see a lot of you are still around.

Has anyone heard from Ronald McDonald, Karshan, Minilek, or Faux?

shanda02

Sorceror

I played from beta testing days up until 2004. My main character was Aeris. I started the Great Lakes chapter of the looting guild the LBC. :D

i played 2 servers and GL was one of them. i was in CPT for awhile, until prophecy and them left.

i might be confusing my character names from sonoma, but my main was either alvari or izlude.

i played some with GoD in shadowbane.

DemonArkanis

Wanderer

Great lakes here. I was Acid Rain, Asmodeus, Demon Arkanis and Sheeba.

I did my time in trinsic for a few days under m-n (back when tank wore his classic black plate helm and q staff, good days) as well as BC for a while under bart. Me n mad mardigan used to run around vesper with blessed vanq fork + blessed vanq katana, along with the cottontails, and wreak havoc. God i miss old GL. Im not actually on hybrid, playing angels island shard atm but this thread really interested me.

KraCKa

Sorceror

haha...i remember that damn war fork...sheeba was a poisoner too if i remember right....fun times, i was in +K+, SoV, FS!, and GoD for a brief period when for some reason +K+ merged with them, i'd so love to go back and make uo like that again...i was Leaf Blower, Madcap the Swift, Stilgore, Phillip Ranshaw, and a few other various newbs...good times

saul

Wanderer

what about CoDy JohN, Darth Maul, Ho Chi Min, and I EaT My ViCtImS

best pks on the shard period

Cyrux

Wanderer

Man I play GL only from like t2a to Aos. I played mostly my thief Cyrus Black, but I pvped with my Mage Lythal Mysis and Bumblebee tuna. Ran around with Mere and Chrono mostly, but never joined guilds with them.