UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Played GL from late 99 to 02 with AoS. Played on Some Dude (macer thief turned fencer thief). Was in MsT before Slappy got banned for I believe his 3rd time. Was also in :] (Poison Ivy and the 40 Thieves) after MsT dissolved until it dissolved with AoS.

Izzy-hybrid said:
My PEE brother. Seen JoHn PaUl around anywhere?

I was Scooby/Abe/Eileen Dover/Krakhed/Soul ReBel.

JP just started macroing resist. PM me if you lost his ICQ.

Nice to see some of the old GL players posts. Brings back memories...

I just started Hybrid last night and my char is almost ready to check out the action. Scooby ICQ me #285-351-688.

On GL I was JoHn PaUl, Angela and 8 other chars. On Siege I was HardCore/Darph Nader.

Looking forward to some PEEvPEE action here!

Rift-

Wanderer

Rift and I took over the NaS account and PvPed as NaS.

I wanted to fight peeps like ZT and FS! so I stayed out of them. Got the CD stone from Sabbath and recruited some noobs to fight with. Stayed away from guilds most of the time and just dueled at the farms until Ons made Reborn and I joined that.

Hi Jenova. OMG hi to Tomek too lol.

I made a SiN (Sinister) stone on Hybrid, but I havent done much with it :p

ya i miss the old Delucia crowd from like 97-2001ish =/

Funny thing is back then I was so much faster with aol dialup and UOExtreme than I ever was on broadband! Sick... and ARCHERY RULED!

Bikerboi6969

Wanderer

Yah I also played Great Lakes server. Mains were Psycho (dexer) and Baldie (mage). Also played on here a while ago red name was YourDeadLoL. Good to see some familiar names/faces. Anyone got a GL guild goin on?.. Im guildless just started playing again:p

onetonturd

Wanderer

Whats up pplz. I played i believe around 98ish to around 2001. My mains were PyMp TyTe (was a dexer back then with fencing and macing), My thief was named RoBiN, and my tamer was named All Kill. I hung out at the GY in Brit for ages. People like mastermind, afrothunder, duncan, puffy, and man so many more I can't remember em. I recently played on the OSI servers, but I quit because I couldn't stand it. Now im trying out hybrid just to see how things go.

Phooey

Knight

First off, as Jenova pointed out, that's not the real Elric. I'm still in touch with him sometimes on the Darkfall forums...

I played GL from just before Ren to just after AoS. I'm probably most well known either as 'Phooey', from early factions, or as my thieves, 'E' and/or 'Wis Quas', in Poison Ivy's thieves' guild.

wkstrm

Lord

I played there occasionly with a char named: a thief

crazy_shoes

Wanderer

Oh wow I used to play in this guild OBA... They were all great people, we also had a all female pk guild called LOVE.

crazy_shoes

Wanderer

Oh I also had several chars:
Cheezman - pure mage
The Miner - miner/smith
Cap'n Crunch - my theif
Missy - my archer pk
Bob - my clone char

Backdown00

Wanderer

Freeza, I Am Just A Noob, Har Har, Lumber The Jack, miner

most people knew me as Freeza or noob.

Rolled With sabbath CD much =)

wkstrm

Lord

crazy_shoes said:
Oh I also had several chars:
Cheezman - pure mage
The Miner - miner/smith
Cap'n Crunch - my theif
Missy - my archer pk
Bob - my clone char

Cap'n Crunch, was that dude guildleader? I seem to remember tha name kind of. :confused:

VxBainexV

Wanderer

Hey all was on GL at that time wasnt in any guilds but was a major dugeon crawler by the name of Wolfsbaine

top notch

Wanderer

Siris, Jimmy IV

i was in KoK, and ran with BTH a little bit..

ran with Bowen, Arminious, Betty Big Lips

top notch

Wanderer

Rave- said:
Played around that time, was Siegfried of FS!, and at had random dexxers Phat Bastage was one of them.
i remember you.. i ran into Nirvana Sgt. Pepper here.. we were going to start it up again but he just dissappeared