UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

kato.qop

Wanderer
Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

hatebreed said:
99.9% of the PvP community of GL know me.. I was GM of the guild Deadly Intentions (D-I) - And had chars in other massive guilds such as Z*T, PEE, GoD, SoV, ect...

I am trying hard to remember Elric, I quit and gave my account away right before Aragon disbanded m-n. I consider d-i new school and do not know any of their members

My friend has access to ULTIMA's account these days if ya'll remember him. (He doesn't play anymore)

Aphelion

Wanderer

i did. i was in BDR. Brotherhood of the Dragon Reborn. i used to pvp quite a lot and PK was my cup of tea (until they changed the system)

i was Aphelion, Anthrax , Daemonsoul to name a few.
i remember that we owned an island named Tar Valon and hosted many events there.

caban

Wanderer

Caban, Cabazap, bunch of other alts with similar names... From the League of Pirates, started in beta 2, played GL from a few months after release until 2000/01(?)...

I'm not even really putting forth effort here, im just kinda hanging out, and messing around occasionally.

NatoGhost

Wanderer

I played UO during that time frame. I remember M-N when they would sit on top of the big bank in Trinsic. That was the time of full plate mages with swords and xbows. I was still a newb when M-N was really owning at that time.

I was in a few newb guilds and then at one point I joined B*C (the black company) for about a year. I think it was another name (FE?) before it became B*C and I was there for that too but my memory is a little hazy. That's where I started becoming decent in PVP. We were grouped with SiN (Sinister) in that major SiN vs DOC (Dominion of Chaos) war and then we won and SiN left the server and left UO. B*C then went on their own and expanded a bit. Shortly after that they started using dragons alot in PVP and I left the guild because I was more interested in good guild fights and not "Bart kill."

At that point the 2 major (not size but pvp skill) guilds were GoD and M-N IMHO. I thought M-N had the slight advantage so I joined GoD. I actually ended up running the guild a bit in Belial & Silk's stead. I recruited a few other guys who are still in GoD today (along with myself). We owned for a while.

Hi Elric!

Natoghost,Busdriver Otto, Principal Skinner (UO GL Chars)
GoDs Wrath Clan
godswrathclan.net

caban

Wanderer

NatoGhost said:
I left the guild because I was more interested in good guild fights and not "Bart kill."

Christ I hated that Bart guy, thanks for bringing up bad memories... 99% sure FE is the right name too

NatoGhost

Wanderer

Caban said:
Christ I hated that Bart guy, thanks for bringing up bad memories... 99% sure FE is the right name too

Haha yeah. You're welcome.

I recruited on guy from LoP who is still in GoD today. His mage was Rivendell.

caban

Wanderer

Yeah, thats cool. Riv is an awesome guy, had a blast playing UO with him.

NatoGhost said:
Haha yeah. You're welcome.

I recruited on guy from LoP who is still in GoD today. His mage was Rivendell.

I played on GL starting the second day the game came out. i quit after about 2 years, then played again for a few months and finally quit for good... until now!

I had Two chars: DvS Baba booey (thief) and Outkast (mage). anyone remember me? any former SoB or Bane guild members out there?

only name that sounds familiar to me is oliver

Izzy-hybrid

Wanderer

hatebreed said:
99.9% of the PvP community of GL know me.. I was GM of the guild Deadly Intentions (D-I) - And had chars in other massive guilds such as Z*T, PEE, GoD, SoV, ect...

My PEE brother. Seen JoHn PaUl around anywhere?

I was Scooby/Abe/Eileen Dover/Krakhed/Soul ReBel.

I played GL. I had chars named Rhymester, Auric, and Sailor Moon (shh)

I also had an orc roleplayer named Gizband who basically raped everything with the mighty combo of macing AND archery. not to mention 30 alchemy w00ters.

Tomek-

Wanderer

Izzy said:
My PEE brother. Seen JoHn PaUl around anywhere?

I was Scooby/Abe/Eileen Dover/Krakhed/Soul ReBel.

you're abe the monk / scooby?

For me i was in Z*T/Reborn (ons guild), F^D, SSG, bunch of other shit

l33tpunk3r

Wanderer

I played there from 97-late 99.

Played as Syxx and ran BD (Black Death)

Mostly ran around and PK'd w/ Remo at Wrong/Coveteous/Brit Mines (haha)

Helped out CD (Council of Darkness I think) holding down the Coveteous mountain for a few weeks.

Warmonster

Wanderer

Man, its weird reading all these. I played GL basically from release till about 99'. Mostly hung around Moonglow, name was Fistandantilus and Chase Mcleod. I knew alot MsT, and fought against SiN, DoC, FE and all of them. We had a huge battle at Magincia one time where one tamer did have like 3 wyrms Bart was definetly one of them as well. I remember Silk also he ran around glow, and AlcoHol or something sounds familiar also. Pretty new on this server, my first week, glad to see some old school players are here.

Rave-

Wanderer

Played around that time, was Siegfried of FS!, and at had random dexxers Phat Bastage was one of them.