UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any sneakerheads on uog?

yeah... you have ONE watch... that your whorish mom bought sucking hiv infested dicks...

If you tried selling it you would probebly be arrested.

Have fun with that.
I have way more then 1 watch...I have 1 GUCCI watch...

You have a 4000$ piece of plastic huh?

PS 'google one up' means get the picture of the watch I have.

Code Blue

Knight
I have way more then 1 watch...I have 1 GUCCI watch...

You have a 4000$ piece of plastic huh?

PS 'google one up' means get the picture of the watch I have.

You bet i have more then 4000 dollars in plastic.

Its called having a job and saving money.

The reason why your mom hasnt heard of plastic is becuase she is still on food stamps.

Your mom thinks plastic is a way of protection of sexually transmitted dieseases.....

And your mom thinks she can cook food stamps like gordon ramsey

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I had to have a pair of these when they came out in 1985 and my dad said they were the ugliest shoes on the planet....and he was right.
jordans.jpg

haha Bong! Samba's been around forever and I've owned quite a few pairs thru the years

Hi Haters

Wanderer
Your boy just said you were broke, now you're calling someone else broke?

Get the fuck on.

'get the fuck on'

is that some sort of nerdy uo lingo these days?

my 'boy' was joking, because he knows i am not 'broke.' i most likely have 3x your income but i dont go around telling people i have (a) GUCCI watch. thats not impressive, and you arent a baller.

stick to video games.

thought all you gay shoe fairies would appreciate this

'get the fuck on'

is that some sort of nerdy uo lingo these days?

my 'boy' was joking, because he knows i am not 'broke.' i most likely have 3x your income but i dont go around telling people i have (a) GUCCI watch. thats not impressive, and you arent a baller.

stick to video games.

I don't play UO but if they are stealing my shit, then I suppose.

For every 1000 you post in cash with a timestamp and your forum name, I will post 2000$ with a timestamp etc.