UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any sneakerheads on uog?

I can spell Vizio. Clearly, I know more about your own TV than you do. I've never owned one, because I don't buy off-brand electronics. I do know several people who've bought Vizios. Some of them have had good luck and gotten what they paid for, but the majority had their TV's break in a year or less. What's interesting about their business model? That their products break right after the warranty runs out, so they sell more? Or that sometimes they break while still under warranty so they end up giving TV's away for free?

I don't have much of a stock portfolio these days, but I'm glad I sold when I did. I quadrupled my money on Sylvan learning systems. The only thing that seems to be going up in value on Wall Street these days is rope. I do close on a nice house in southern Connecticut at the end of the month though, and real estate's the best investment you can make, no?

...and I'll be glad to take a picture of my Submariner if anyone wants to see my e-peen.

I did laugh when he said 'Interesting building model'....

I can spell Vizio. Clearly, I know more about your own TV than you do. I've never owned one, because I don't buy off-brand electronics. I do know several people who've bought Vizios. Some of them have had good luck and gotten what they paid for, but the majority had their TV's break in a year or less. What's interesting about their business model? That their products break right after the warranty runs out, so they sell more? Or that sometimes they break while still under warranty so they end up giving TV's away for free?

I don't have much of a stock portfolio these days, but I'm glad I sold when I did. I quadrupled my money on Sylvan learning systems. The only thing that seems to be going up in value on Wall Street these days is rope. I do close on a nice house in southern Connecticut at the end of the month though, and real estate's the best investment you can make, no?

...and I'll be glad to take a picture of my Submariner if anyone wants to see my e-peen.

With that 150 he just saved on the vizio it will just come back to bite him in the ass when you have to buy a new board for 150-250 bucks depending on the size of the tv. I know way to many people with this problem lol. Vizios are making xboxs look like a reliable system HAHHA

With that 150 he just saved on the vizio it will just come back to bite him in the ass when you have to buy a new board for 150-250 bucks depending on the size of the tv. I know way to many people with this problem lol. Vizios are making xboxs look like a reliable system HAHHA

He has dreams of turning his Vizio into a coffee table when it craps out.

Hes just saying its on sale at walmart, roll back shit.

Unless you have gold in your stock port, or have options in a private company, you cant have anything impressive. Next your going to say you bought a bunch of real estate 6 years ago, and your making a killing in that biz? lol
i do actually have both btw. i don't fuck with real estate though

for the rest of you haters, if this shit breaks i can just get another one free on warranty. lolwalmart i actually got it at tiger direct half off son you don't get rich by spending money niggas

i do actually have both btw. i don't fuck with real estate though

for the rest of you haters, if this shit breaks i can just get another one free on warranty. lolwalmart i actually got it at tiger direct half off son you don't get rich by spending money niggas

You talk alot, and show little proof of anything, and the proof you did show was a walmart TV and a bottle of champagne....What's the word for these people?

Oh, Troll

Not that i doubt anyone here, but not a single picture displayed on this entire thread is proof of anything anyone owns. Also in early posts stating that guns do not go up in value is rather silly. Maybe not as fast as shoes, but there is a market for a lot of things both practical and luxury.

The only shoes i wear are Reebok because i like gazelles and because my uncle is the store manager so i get 3 pairs at a time for ~40$ with his family discount. As far as Vizio's go, i got them at a Black Friday sale a few years ago and the one is still in the package the other is going strong *shrug* for the price and wasted evening i think i did just fine.

Worth is determined by many factors but in the end something is only as valuable as a person is willing to pay for it and i believe if great peril were to occur that bottle of Beef Eater gin that will always be 80% full at the back of your liquor cabinet will be worth more than your most coveted pair of kicks'. Still truly nice collections are worth pursuing if it is your passion people will always be able to mock you as long as you’re ok with that (you seem to be) than its all good for everyone involved trolls included.

Code Blue

Knight
You talk alot, and show little proof of anything, and the proof you did show was a walmart TV and a bottle of champagne....What's the word for these people?

Oh, Troll

You would shit out a bag a plastic and call it diamonds danny mortal..
"OOOO I GOT MY TAX CHECK LETS SPEND IT ON SOMETHINGS BIGSS!!"

Tell mommy not to drink so much the next time she takes the family planning course at the planned parenthood........

Code Blue

Knight
Nice what's the tag on that?

Not my style as far as wearing it goes, I wear a Gucci watch daily, if I wasn't on my way to bed, I might take a picture or atleast google one up.

Too bad the gucci brand is like dirt poor these days..

My friends dirt poor mom got him a gucci watch and a necklace..

Did i mention he was poor, And you want to google one up..

so here u go...

images.google.com

Too bad the gucci brand is like dirt poor these days..

My friends dirt poor mom got him a gucci watch and a necklace..

Did i mention he was poor.

The watch I have costs 1700$ and the wallet I have costs 250$...

You're a worthless conspiracy theorist, and you will never be worth anything.

Code Blue

Knight

yeah... you have ONE watch... that your whorish mom bought sucking hiv infested dicks...

If you tried selling it you would probebly be arrested.

Have fun with that.

Code Blue

Knight

not to mention i got a peice of premo plastic that cost less then your wallet and worth about 15x more.
My bank gave it to me for not spending it on stupid gaybe shit like gucci.