UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any sneakerheads on uog?

Fez_

Knight
I am

I also like to wear mock pro athlete hand me down sized clothing

lol jk im not Nate

wkstrm

Lord
I am

I also like to wear mock pro athlete hand me down sized clothing

lol jk im not Nate

adidas sambas white stripes on black
been buying pairs of this shoe for well over 3 years now
pretty much the best shoes on the planet
my babies.jpg

Un4

Knight
Two newest nike quick strike releases that I picked up.

"Space Jam" Dunks Low - not sure how many were released, sold out as soon as the stores opened. Made to model the Space Jam Jordan XIs
"Slayer - Reign In Blood" Dunks High - 666 pairs made to commemorate the anniversary of the slayer album.

Both deadstocked, probably wont ever wear the Space Jam's, might wear the Reigns some day.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Code Blue

Knight
Two newest nike quick strike releases that I picked up.

"Space Jam" Dunks Low - not sure how many were released, sold out as soon as the stores opened. Made to model the Space Jam Jordan XIs
"Slayer - Reign In Blood" Dunks High - 666 pairs made to commemorate the anniversary of the slayer album.

Both deadstocked, probably wont ever wear the Space Jam's, might wear the Reigns some day.

Post a pic of just the slayer shoes please!

Un4

Knight

there ya go. pictures dont really do them justice.. they're probably the best made nikes ive seen since 2004.

mind you they're still factory laced, and never tried on, so they look alot dif than they would if they were actually worn also.

there ya go. pictures dont really do them justice.. they're probably the best made nikes ive seen since 2004.

mind you they're still factory laced, and never tried on, so they look alot dif than they would if they were actually worn also.

Good shit bro, I like those alot.

Where do you see the new ones coming out etc? I don't pay attention, but I'd like to start.

Un4

Knight
Good shit bro, I like those alot.

Where do you see the new ones coming out etc? I don't pay attention, but I'd like to start.

you have to find a store near you with a quick strike account for nike sb. Nike usually gives you a month or so notice before they come out and you can find out about upcoming releases on sites like sneakernews.com