UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another one bites the dust thread.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
You lie, link the gm post about it. If this is so there will be irl consequences. :)
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Fixed a slight delay occurring when using "all kill" because the creature didn't properly initiate combat.
  • Fixed pets being stuck in permanent flee mode when tamed while fleeing.
  • House add-ons can no longer be placed exceeding the height of a 4-story customizable house.
  • Mining carts have been reverted back to the previous version as the current version is post SA
  • The interior decorator tool now works on a wider range of add-ons (added character statues, fireflies, guildstones, trophies, staghorn ferns, holiday trees, wreaths, veteran reward banners, decorative shields, flaming heads, hanging skeletons, city banners and mistletoes).
  • Big fish and fish trophies will now include the Lady/Lord title in the "caught by" label, and names will no longer disappear when a character is deleted.
  • Corrected the elven quiver hue.
  • Guild gump tweaks:
    • Inviting a player now re-opens the guild roster.
    • The member info gump now stays open while promoting/demoting or changing a title.
    • Closing the member info gump now re-opens the guild roster.
  • House gump tweaks:
    • Banning/accessing/friending/co-owning a player will now open the ban/access/friend/co-owner list.
  • (Custom) Saying "I resign from my guild" will no longer instantly kick you from your guild, instead it will open the guild gump asking for confirmation.
On the Test Center, we have also added ML weapon/armor sets. These are spawning in the south-east addition to the spawn room, and of course Darkwood armor can also be crafted by carpenters. These items are planned to be added to the main server soon!

"irl consequences", will you come to beat me up in real life? or maybe the GMs? ; P

Slugworth

Squire
I don't see anyone else posting screen shots... Welcome to Demise where no one will have a screen shot unless there is 3+ other people hovering over your body.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
I don't see anyone else posting screen shots... Welcome to Demise where no one will have a screen shot unless there is 3+ other people hovering over your body.
or nobody gives a fuck about posting a screenie everytime they kill someone - was on your side until that very comment :( but dont cry you can still win me back

Slugworth

Squire
of curse poland is the most public enemy. but i will tell you something one day we rule wordl and dont lick my ass then :) :)
If you could actually spell "world" then I would believe you, are most Polish people retarded or did you just get unlucky and end up with down syndrome?

kobra89pl

Sorceror

kolbycrouch

Knight
Those jewels are useless, and always have them. There intensity chances are so low that I'd rather look at my pretty gems in my box.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Actualy half of USA roots are from Poland. Polish are the best inventors and big factory bosses. If not Poland USA would be like Russia. Respect it becouse you respect your grandfathers. Learn history idiots
During the American Revolution, the Nation of Poland didn't exist. It was partitioned into the kingdom of Prussia.

Poland has been a nation in modern times since 1918, and if it weren't for the United States, it is very possible, that because of World War II, Poland might not exist today in it's current form.