UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another one bites the dust thread.

Necrodog

Page
Respect of me, but keep trainer, you can, could, would,will been better!
I like how you couldn't even kill an AFK player without taking damage. Lol...

That explains a lot, X-heals are hard for some people, even with stupidly easy macros.
Depends on who it was in SEGA, some count as 1/2 a person. They can't communicate (even typing) and they don't x-heal, oh and they play over aggressive getting sucked into the middle of 2 noobs who think they are good....
Welcome to the era of UO Steam, where small spells are acceptable. Even by MB, who yelled when anyone did small spells in the old Barcode.
Sad but true... :/

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
I like how you couldn't even kill an AFK player without taking damage. Lol...

Sad but true... :/

Such sadness to seen another idiot son of donkey. Use utilize tried of make of use of your rat brain.... how can afk mage hurt a ranged distance warrior? It cannot... Unless the mage aren't not afk...
But I can tried to understanding you, someone named dog, as I can sense when the camels are in heat.
The idiots followed each other, donkeys too.
Hope the light arrived in your empty skull, in the end of my book... if not let someone cutt and make ashtray container for the good sense and a point in world.

Xionu

Sorceror
Such sadness to seen another idiot son of donkey. Use utilize tried of make of use of your rat brain.... how can afk mage hurt a ranged distance warrior? It cannot... Unless the mage aren't not afk...
But I can tried to understanding you, someone named dog, as I can sense when the camels are in heat.
The idiots followed each other, donkeys too.
Hope the light arrived in your empty skull, in the end of my book... if not let someone cutt and make ashtray container for the good sense and a point in world.
An AFK tactics mage can hurt a ranged archer if the archer steps too close. An archer of this caliber can not kill Reefer.. UO Steam heals are too powerful........

I am the Baguette Squad, brother of the Tortilla Team, cousin of The Donut Family
Nice to meet you.

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
An AFK tactics mage can hurt a ranged archer if the archer steps too close. An archer of this caliber can not kill Reefer.. UO Steam heals are too powerful........

You was there? A running char are afk? The caliber of mine archer are bolts, what the point of it?
Amusing now the wifes are coming to scream, now that there husband honor is bleeding...

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
You was there? A running char are afk? The caliber of mine archer are bolts, what the point of it?
Amusing now the wifes are coming to scream, now that there husband honor is bleeding...

اجتنب مصاحبة الكذاب فإن اضطررت إليه فلا تُصَدِّقْهُ

(Avoid the company of liars, but if you can’t, don’t believe them.)

Slugworth

Squire
Obviously you were standing next to me meaning my fucking harvaster hit you once, you really think im going to let an archer use all of his mana on me? Either way if it makes you happy that's great, just remember Americans never Believes terriosts.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
Obviously you were standing next to me meaning my fucking harvaster hit you once, you really think im going to let an archer use all of his mana on me? Either way if it makes you happy that's great, just remember Americans never Believes terriosts.
dont fall victim to the troll :)

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Last time you tried to explain looseing to Abdul I recall you saying you used magic arrow. Strange.
Is this so hard to confess you lost on the forum and pay the bet you own to the guy ?

Slugworth

Squire
Last time you tried to explain looseing to Abdul I recall you saying you used magic arrow. Strange.
Is this so hard to confess you lost on the forum and pay the bet you own to the guy ?
Quote where I said magic arrow you dumb fuck, I said I was AFK... And what fucking bet are you talking about? Are all euros fucking brain dead..

Slugworth

Squire
And if I did for some odd reason say magic arrow then i'm sure I was AFK came back to the keyboard and pressed a button. I don't thing one magic arrow would do that kind of damage, so I figured it was my Harvaster that hit him since I was fucking "AFK" and have no clue on what happend.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
What are North Americans? Americans that live in the north?
I think this nutsack think by referring to North America, he means the USA. Most people, even some from the U.S., forget that North America is Mexico/USA/Canada.....

When we say Euro, we really just mean dirty/smelly people who are extremely socially awkward and pasty white (Only from Europe though.....). Also, Euro women typically don't shave......anything. They tend to wear fanny packs and have dumb, self done, haircuts with fucked up teeth as well...Alvin, just post a pic of yourself man - this would be a lot easier, brahtheer!!!