UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another one bites the dust thread.

PuszkaPoPotach

Wanderer
During the American Revolution, the Nation of Poland didn't exist. It was partitioned into the kingdom of Prussia.

Poland has been a nation in modern times since 1918, and if it weren't for the United States, it is very possible, that because of World War II, Poland might not exist today in it's current form.
Final is a lot of americans have polish name. Explain it bitch.

And usa copy POLAND flag.

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
When ever you actually want to fight me just let me know, other wise keep dodging and shut the fuck up you fat troll.

No respect are expected for you simple retard. Arrow spam can be done by monkey, runner and hider too.
I can count mine fingers, numbere of times you died to my bolts... Bucs, fire etrance, coon.
But keep believer, you and the wife xiono

Last edited:

Slugworth

Squire
No respect are expected for you simple retard. Arrow spam can be done by monkey, runner and hider too.
I can count mine fingers, numbere of times you died to my bolts... Bucs, fire etrance, coon.
But keep believer, you and the wife xiono
Are you fucking delusional? Still dodging I see.

BaD KaiN-

Traveler
During the American Revolution, the Nation of Poland didn't exist. It was partitioned into the kingdom of Prussia.

Poland has been a nation in modern times since 1918, and if it weren't for the United States, it is very possible, that because of World War II, Poland might not exist today in it's current form.

HA!!!! GOTEEEEEM!!!!
With that knowledge