UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Dude knows more people who have played/still plays than anyone I've ever met. Even false made up people.

Thats right.

I have a very huge mercury burden in my brain, liver and kidneys. Two of my premolar teeth are heavily abcessed which I am still deliberating on getting pulled.

The mercury alone causes undescribable sickness and maddhatter syndrome. (first symptoms), the sickness then kind of kills the crazy thoughts by creating exeptional focus, especially in contact with machines.

Most people would look at me and think I am very healthy, I have vibrant eyes, very smooth skin, no pimples and no hair in my back, my tongue is pink and flawless, my teeth are straight and my bite is strong.

I just risk of dying of a heart attack any moment, the doctors and dentists warned me of this very fierely (they actually wanted to force me to get my teeth pulled but it's illegal here) I wanted to try everything in my power first to try and keep my teeth, because they are very important to me since I'm a flautist and signer ; my teeth are my life.

They are very nasty bacteria on their roots (yes they tried antibiotics and all, nothing to be done about them) and it's stucked to the bone, somehow with my knowledge of biology and science I managed to keep them busy with supplements, I have no bone degeneration or anything similar, it's just infecting my bloodstream in waves of unbearable pain ; other times I feel incommensurable bliss.

But I'm not confused, and I've eliminated over 50% of my mercury burden, I think very clearly and I know I am not insane. Yes I've consulted about this and everyone seems to agree I am a very healthy person. I just play with fire because many people died of such infections here... I made alot of professionals angry by refusing surgery, I mean very angry.

jimmydude

Wanderer

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827538 said:
Thats right.

I have a very huge mercury burden in my brain, liver and kidneys. Two of my premolar teeth are heavily abcessed which I am still deliberating on getting pulled.

The mercury alone causes undescribable sickness and maddhatter syndrome. (first symptoms), the sickness then kind of kills the crazy thoughts by creating exeptional focus, especially in contact with machines.

Most people would look at me and think I am very healthy, I have vibrant eyes, very smooth skin, no pimples and no hair in my back, my tongue is pink and flawless, my teeth are straight and my bite is strong.

I just risk of dying of a heart attack any moment, the doctors and dentists warned me of this very fierely (they actually wanted to force me to get my teeth pulled but it's illegal here) I wanted to try everything in my power first to try and keep my teeth, because they are very important to me since I'm a flautist and signer ; my teeth are my life.

They are very nasty bacteria on their roots (yes they tried antibiotics and all, nothing to be done about them) and it's stucked to the bone, somehow with my knowledge of biology and science I managed to keep them busy with supplements, I have no bone degeneration or anything similar, it's just infecting my bloodstream in waves of unbearable pain ; other times I feel incommensurable bliss.

But I'm not confused, and I've eliminated over 50% of my mercury burden, I think very clearly and I know I am not insane. Yes I've consulted about this and everyone seems to agree I am a very healthy person. I just play with fire because many people died of such infections here... I made alot of professionals angry by refusing surgery, I mean very angry.

hahhaaha i had no idea you were a medical marvel (i mean your ability to heal yourself) but at least now i know more of why you are the way you are, i no a guy at work who had testicular cancer but according to him he managed to impregnate his wife while undergoing chemo.... there is no changing this mans mind no matter what you say(not that i really tried i mean hes a nice guy and who wants to tell them there kid isnt theirs), because he is not arguing with you, your telling him things he already knows, hes arguing with himself..

MegaManX24

Wanderer

im more fascinated with him being a cyborg...

maybe he is like wolverine? he is full of metal and can heal himself

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

MegaManX24;1827548 said:
im more fascinated with him being a cyborg...

maybe he is like wolverine? he is full of metal and can heal himself

I have a tail like nightcrawler, and I pick stuff up with it.

Keys......food..... the remote.

The only seeming ability I get is seemingly being able to directly connecting to the machines and interfacing, and sometimes unwittingly creating movement. But I do not take it seriously ever, mainly because I consider myself very lucky to still be alive after ungoing this process which has alot of details.

I did not invent UO... I highly contributed to it however, in the beta test I have dug out and reported some of the biggest bugs, I don't "beleive" it, but I think I was cherished by the OSI, I would dig out and find all manners of bugs and abuse them, I made some people go completely insane with them. Almost all my friends who also used them got baned, but they let me have the white card, just because they knew I was too stupid and didn't know what it meant. But soon I surpassed my masters and they so fled when I turned against them. And EA "kinda" saved the day. I am the unknown stranger in the opening video, I timetravelled and shattered the gem, this is no simple metaphor for kids ; I did more wrong than mondain ever did to this world.

I was very young, so much for an 18+ game. The only ones who weren't banned were involved in the Zog Cabal in some way, or shied out of exposure at the first sign of trouble ; with each a big pile of real cash in their pockets.

MegaManX24

Wanderer

if u ban a cyborg can they just unban their computer part so u can 1/2 play? how do u feel about rape?

I am no cyborg, I am holographic, or photonic if you prefer.

I guess that could work, but there is no science about this yet, most people with the minds to seize these things are too busy trying to convince the creationists that they're wrong.

What do you mean what do I feel about rape ?! If I see anyone harming any form of marriage you will see me jump a them like a hairy furious dragon.

MegaManX24

Wanderer

so are u admitting to being a hairy furious cybrog dragon? which makes no sense bcuz if ur a robot u cant have hair, also ive never seen a dragon with hair unless ur talking about the dog thing from never ending story which they fly on...

rape = shovel

Yeah that would be one hairy dragon... it comes out often in mythology all over the world too.

Lord British and his ascension didn't come out of the blue. It's all part of a larger picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.