UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826679 said:
You have the right to your opinion ! But you always knew I was a very sensitive man and you know I cared about your and your children also, I even gave you health suggestions I'm pretty sure you forgot about.

I would be broken to see you get off uo, while you accept those creeps into your own close friend group, and then looking with those blue eyes of your at your children infecting their dreams.

Oh yes, just a game, just a game...

I'll never forget what you did to me... even tho I can forgive you. I trusted you, and you lied to me.

dude... is it just me or is this creepy as fuck.

*stands butt to butt with Angela*

If you guys only knew how often I have been through this, it has nothing to do with any form of game. This affection that you see, it has nothing to do with lust and greed.

I don't need advice, and if I die, I will have died a glorious death, in love and fully immersed into who I am.

You are indeed behind me with a knife, and I'm turning the other butt cheek :)

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827454 said:
Oh yes it is Joe, and I'll die fighting it !

ill tell you what man, i was going to pick on you, but i retract my statement. Your not being fake.

do it right man. stamp out those heartbreaking whores.

Okay I will indulge a little to lighten this thread a bit here, or will it really ?

*** QUOTING ***

"Episode 68: The Conspiracy (Part One). As you may remember from the last episode ImaNewbie and Irma have been captured and thrown into prison where they encounter noneother than the Famed Lord British, also a prisoner. Ima asks LB how he came to be imprisoned. Herein lies his story. (And do not despair, when you get to the end of the story you will find the latest 'toon...enjoy!)
Lord British's Story
Lord British begins to speak:

When I first came to these lands, Chaos ruled. It was a land filled with barbarians and thieves. My vision was to build a kingdom of peace and Order. As I could not possibly do this alone, I entrusted much of the day-to-day building of these lands of Britannia to a mystical and powerful guild called the OSI. I gave the responsibility of overseeing the OSI to my trusted friend and confidant, Lord Blackthorne. I concentrated on my vision of Britannia as a place of peace and harmony. A land filled with craftsman and tradespeople, living and working together to build a great society.

Blackthorne and the OSI however had different ideas and have been secretly plotting my overthrow ever since. Over time I grew lazy and vain. I began to envision a greater role for myself in the world. I set out on crusades to far away places like Antarctica. I began construction of a great castle in another world. I seldom showed my face in Britannia and the people began to hold me in contempt. Meanwhile Blackthorn and the OSI calmly set about to take over my kingdom and enslave the people.

You may have noticed that many of the citizens of Britannia just don't quite seem to be playing with a full deck. Many refer to them as NPC's (Non-Person Cyborgs). They wander around aimlessly, don't seem to understand when you speak with them, never change their clothes, don't seem to eat or bathe, etc. At first the OSI was satisfied with having these unfortunate beings run the shops and generally wander around the countryside. As time went on though the OSI began to notice how much easier they were to control than the regular citizenry. Real people tended to always be complaining about everything. We have all heard it. "Give us new skills, balance weapons, more houses, less houses, no houses, new lands to explore, mages too powerful, archers too powerful, control the killers and thieves," and so on and so on. So the OSI decided that the one way to end all the complaining once and for all was to brainwash the players using that machine you witnessed, effectively turning all the citizens of Britannia into loyal and non-complaining androids

Now, as to how the Red and Blue Robed individuals fit in to the picture; the GMs and Counsellors, or the "Robed Cult" as you know them, are not agents of the OSI. They are actually an ancient order of monks who have dedicated their lives to helping the peoples of Britannia. Blackthorne and his minions managed to harness the power of some mysterious crystals which gave them absolute power over the Robed Monks and forced them to do Blackthorne's evil bidding.

Ever since they captured me and threw me in prison I have been trying to figure out how to end the curse on Britannia and regain my throne. Then one night as I was lying here in prison, I had a vision as I slept. I saw the crystals glowing inside a stone tower hidden in a remote part of these lands. If we can get to the tower and destroy the crystals, then the spell Blackthorne has on the robed Monks will be broken. But it will not be easy. The hiding place is in the middle of a huge area devoid of hiding places. It is a great flat expanse of grassy plain and there is no way to approach it without being seen. In my vision it was guarded by the most ferocious of monsters and daemons.

Ahah! cries ImaNewbie, I spot one fatal flaw in their plan! I think I know a way to get to the tower undetected, but we will have to escape this place first!

- End -

We now return you to regular programming. As the episode opens we see ImaNewbie, Lord British, and Irma as they cleverly plot their escape.

it's an expression, when attacks come from all fronts, you back off and stand butt to butt, lowering the center of gravity so 4 feet makes for the most bouncy stability :D

jimmydude

Wanderer

Rikomi-hybrid;1827128 said:
If it means anything Ahuàëynjgqxs, I think you're a funny & intelligent dude :)

Some may call you weird, but different would be more accurate. And that's a compliment because being different is better then being normal. All these guys coming in here posting derogatory remarks yet do not produce better threads or posts make reading these forums a chore and a bore. It's about time someone spice things up.

And your not over-reacting. People tend to forget that there's an actual person on the other side. I've found that people won't hesitate treating you like dirt in-game but if your in their ventrilo, they are friendlier. Thus I have concluded the above statement. People are more in-tune when they are interacting with people while hearing a persons voice rather than reading someones text. I think your just more perceptive, maybe to much for your own good. That mind of yours would be better used helping people IRL.

lmfao dude i thought the same thing after reading the first post i saw by this guy all i say is give it time, he is right fuct up, he used to be smart before he let the world get to him and completly fuck up his head but now hes just right fuct.....

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827499 said:
it's an expression, when attacks come from all fronts, you back off and stand butt to butt, lowering the center of gravity so 4 feet makes for the most bouncy stability :D
So i have a bouncy butt?

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827390 said:
You gotta admit it's funny though, you guys have started your own forums, but you can't resist to come here, even if it's openly said and silently accepted on your forum that the hybridforums suck.

Oh sorry did I reveal one of your secrets ? :{

Where did that come from? nevermind. I, like 98% of the of the members of this forum, have reached the conclusion you are in fact insane.

Formater;1827443 said:
Look I do not know you but from reading this entire thread I really feel sorry for you. Please quit UO! Remove it, delete all files related to it, trash the cd , and delete your forums account and go. While your at it sell your computer and use the funds to pay for the medical bills to get help.

Get a life. This is a freaking game. Your crazy, nuts, and insane. Quit drinking and doing drugs and get help. Your going to end up killing yourself over a damn game.

Go outside and make some friends. Do something fun. UO clearly is not fun to you. Dieing of liver cancer is not a very pleasant way to go either. With all the replies here telling you to get help you should really stop and ask yourself "are they all crazy or do I really need help".

I have been playing this game and reading these forums for years and NEVER have I ever ran into anyone who is so clearly insane. Please get help.

I agree with every word.

wkstrm;1827463 said:
when it reaches 150 posts maybe.

You are getting enjoyment out of this...admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.