UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Oh I was a bit arrogant.

I came in the house while there was tons of others fighting outside and said : Sup guys ! then : I came to help. (I was banned out of the house as this line appeared)

Obviously some of them, (hermetic in particular I think) had read the flaming I had posted on their boards. It's funny because Hermetic and I had went hunting a few times, he even gave me a rune to his house and told me I was welcome anytime. When I went there last night, he killed me even if he knew I wouldn't fight back. His friend resed me and told me to go away.

Yesterday I returned to the yew library house, there was much more people fighting this time, it was a bit unfair for heartbreakers, people seemed to take my holy war seriously. They talk to me at the moongate like : You're the guy that got banned ? We'll kill them all, I hate this guild.

Of course I was like umm, ok, I didn't mean to hate, we're just mirroring real life events and I'm impartial. So I ran by to see if they would kill me again.

Doc managed to attack me as I was running by the house. I stopped for a little second to see if he would chase after me. Then I tought to myself, hey , worse that happens is you die.

So I posted myself right in front of the teleporters ; lo and behold they all came out and started hitting the people behind me, I casted Arch Protection, and ensued a balanced epic pvp joust that got my heart beating again ! Finally !

I'm glad to say I was able to use all my scrolls this night, and saved a few of you guys with my super sharp healing skills. *laughs at himself* I even saved Hermetic's ass twice, but I failed a third time, sorry bro I had massive lag spells to deal with :S

Funny thing is at one point one man in the blue team noticed I was trying to help them, I was standing in front of the house grey and noone seemed to pretty much care about me. And he started mana dumping at me but I had no potions and somehow my bandages wouldn't work.

So I ran a few times, and I'm convinced that it was the fact I was banned out of the house that saved my life. I hid on the side and managed to survive, then I returned and had some more fun :)

I didn't loot anyone, I didn't touch anything , just made sure it was fair !

You gotta admit it's funny though, you guys have started your own forums, but you can't resist to come here, even if it's openly said and silently accepted on your forum that the hybridforums suck.

Oh sorry did I reveal one of your secrets ? :{

Tribal

Lord

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827384 said:
Oh I was a bit arrogant.

I came in the house while there was tons of others fighting outside and said : Sup guys ! then : I came to help. (I was banned out of the house as this line appeared)

Obviously some of them, (hermetic in particular I think) had read the flaming I had posted on their boards. It's funny because Hermetic and I had went hunting a few times, he even gave me a rune to his house and told me I was welcome anytime. When I went there last night, he killed me even if he knew I wouldn't fight back. His friend resed me and told me to go away.

Yesterday I returned to the yew library house, there was much more people fighting this time, it was a bit unfair for heartbreakers, people seemed to take my holy war seriously. They talk to me at the moongate like : You're the guy that got banned ? We'll kill them all, I hate this guild.

Of course I was like umm, ok, I didn't mean to hate, we're just mirroring real life events and I'm impartial. So I ran by to see if they would kill me again.

Doc managed to attack me as I was running by the house. I stopped for a little second to see if he would chase after me. Then I tought to myself, hey , worse that happens is you die.

So I posted myself right in front of the teleporters ; lo and behold they all came out and started hitting the people behind me, I casted Arch Protection, and ensued a balanced epic pvp joust that got my heart beating again ! Finally !

I'm glad to say I was able to use all my scrolls this night, and saved a few of you guys with my super sharp healing skills. *laughs at himself* I even saved Hermetic's ass twice, but I failed a third time, sorry bro I had massive lag spells to deal with :S

Funny thing is at one point one man in the blue team noticed I was trying to help them, I was standing in front of the house grey and noone seemed to pretty much care about me. And he started mana dumping at me but I had no potions and somehow my bandages wouldn't work.

So I ran a few times, and I'm convinced that it was the fact I was banned out of the house that saved my life. I hid on the side and managed to survive, then I returned and had some more fun :)

unnecessarily long post

a lawyer

Sorceror

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827384 said:
Oh I was a bit arrogant.

Oh boy, the plot thickens.

You sure he didn't hold a ...grudge?

Hehe... I kid I kid

Sorry tribal, I know you have not a long attention span... I made some posts for you, not don't be jealous I make some for other people who find interest in those kind of things. I don't think it's funny at all.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827390 said:
You gotta admit it's funny though, you guys have started your own forums, but you can't resist to come here, even if it's openly said and silently accepted on your forum that the hybridforums suck.

Membership at this forum is a pre-requisite for ours. :)

Tribal

Lord

i subscribe to the forum paying 40 a month for a special members only area

a lawyer

Sorceror

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827398 said:
Hmm I see, a kind of lawyer agency, wear blue but attack on both fronts ? :p

Dont make me put on my green tunic... ;)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827390 said:

lol I dont know where you got that.

People that dont like this forum... dont post, people that like this forum *raise hand* posts. And even that, why the hell would it matter in the first place?

I dont see what's your woohoohoo secret you just revealed.

My what ? hehehe

I read that in many posts on your forums.

It's no big deal... you're awfully easy to provoke :)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827416 said:
My what ? hehehe

I read that in many posts on your forums.

It's no big deal... you're awfully easy to provoke :)

I'm just trying to understand, trying to make sense out of all your blabbering. It's pretty hard without your cooperation.

a lawyer

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1827417 said:
I'm just trying to understand, trying to make sense out of all your blabbering. It's pretty hard without your cooperation.

Maybe some peyote would make it easier... ;)

Formater

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827422 said:
Noone is keeping you from asking clear questions... ?

Look I do not know you but from reading this entire thread I really feel sorry for you. Please quit UO! Remove it, delete all files related to it, trash the cd , and delete your forums account and go. While your at it sell your computer and use the funds to pay for the medical bills to get help.

Get a life. This is a freaking game. Your crazy, nuts, and insane. Quit drinking and doing drugs and get help. Your going to end up killing yourself over a damn game.

Go outside and make some friends. Do something fun. UO clearly is not fun to you. Dieing of liver cancer is not a very pleasant way to go either. With all the replies here telling you to get help you should really stop and ask yourself "are they all crazy or do I really need help".

I have been playing this game and reading these forums for years and NEVER have I ever ran into anyone who is so clearly insane. Please get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.