UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827024 said:
Ok you definately didn't make me even smile here, very bad taste, this is not what I intended about this thread. Fuck off.
No you know what. I really do think she's a sweetheart, And tbh, Ive noticed that people in the game call people fat, no matter what, i guess that "fat" is supposed to be the biggest insult.

Wellllll It dont bother me =]

I prefer woman with hips and cheekbones that really look like woman :) Perhaps they prefer boys ! Who knows...

Well, i love my high cheekbones and smile =]
Most complimented, especially when i was a cashier at walmart

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827040 said:
I prefer woman with hips and cheekbones that really look like woman :) Perhaps they prefer boys ! Who knows...

Depends, no boys under 12.... thats just plain wrong.

Well at least you're honest ! You will perhaps get my amnesty someday... but that won't work for your acolytes, unless they step out of the dark :p

peteliv

Knight

I never had the pleasure of hearing you in vent since I'm kinda new to guild.
Damn. Was it entertaining?

Countessa

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826651 said:
typing typing typing...

With reason : Drama Queen ; I was banned.

more typing

I so I'd like to declare a holy war, heartbreakers against the holographics, what do yall think ? Who wants to join my ranks ?

I give amnesty however to : Luna, Yuki, Hurley and Doc Martin, because they're been great friends and never got involved in this crap in the first place.

I can offer glory.

Now why on earth would they label you a drama queen?

:)

Ajax;1826681 said:
shitty thread

no it's not really lolol

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826679 said:
You have the right to your opinion ! But you always knew I was a very sensitive man and you know I cared about your and your children also, I even gave you health suggestions I'm pretty sure you forgot about.

Oh yes, just a game, just a game...

I'll never forget what you did to me... even tho I can forgive you. I trusted you, and you lied to me.

you sound like a stalker

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826769 said:
And in the depth of her actions I saw a kind of amusement at my situation ; she never liked me. I'm much more a brillant man than she is and always offered more of everything to Zlatan, she's been jealous since day one.

yes a stalker

Tribal;1826770 said:
ahht o be a nerd again

you're not even trying

jimmydude;1826805 said:
i want to fite u....

lol

Kaplar;1826915 said:
Dude, Zlatan married Reign, get over him already.

again lol

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826921 said:
Oh yes I might have spent more than a hundred hours at peak times waiting for one silly member of staff to show himself at the counselor hall in britain, but thats because Tessa invited me there, she told me someone would definately come as they always stop by to chat with the players and answer their questions.

:confused:

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826923 said:
lol Kaplar... you don't understand... the guy is a fucking genius and now he's chained to that violently jealous woman, so much that he even forgot who he was. To me the Zlatan I knew is dead.

I will avenge this death, one way or another.

Did I mention stalker?

Darc Abyss;1826977 said:
Were you dropped on your head mang? you're an oddball

This seemed to be the funniest post of all to me.

ROFL

Look who's jealous :)

You know Reign, Dear Reign to whom I also consider a goddess.

I stand now, that everyone's asleep on top of the guildtower, and I ponder.

The true Zlatan would have wanted me to commit that theft, that would have made him proud. For the first time in my life I have found a younger man to be my mentor of sorts, and today I have honored you are one. I am obliged to strike here with my words however.

I am still the friend of your guildhouse ; yes houses are alive, mind you I'll come back to that someday perhaps, this one particularly likes me.

So much kin paint, and oh there I see that finally you have decided to listen to my advice and put same color clothes in a box for when we champion or hunt, but did you ever use them ?

Peace to you ; your friend,

Samuel

Oh yes Tessa, sorry I somehow misinterpreted the smiley on your post, it's because I paged saying there was never any response to my e-mails, and I said I wanted to talk with someone of the staff because I had some questions, but didn't want to take anyone's time impromptu like this.

You answered me to go to the counselor hall and wait there ; to my great surprise it was very morbid, it reminded me of the abyss in a way, but the badly make-uped fake vampire bartender gave it all away ! Anyways I waited there quite a long time. Then one day I came back and it was a nice clean place with two Hearth of the Home fires, that was a little more comfortable for the wait, but I drunk alot so it wasn't really good for me either.

Anyways, no hard feelings :)

Namase !

That sounds magnitudinal Angela ! *backs off slowly* What is the limits of language of this board ? *looks to the sides*

Help XD

Status
Not open for further replies.