UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Yeah they break their own hearts and sometimes don't realise it.

It's supposed to be a fun guild of "elite" players which are supposed to be cool and drama free... but it's always dramafull.

And MIQ ; I didn't expect anything. Honestly its like the time we made a prison break event, and I ended up not even playing, because it was so lame.

I don't mind those things, it wasn't why I left, but because of a general feeling I had, I just said that later I realised it was also why I left.

You don't know how many times the new recruits ignored me, it was so frequent it was pathetic to even call it a guild !

I mean if it was just a few of us, that are active and know each other maybe, but it's turned in the kind of lameness I hoped I would never see anywhere.

Thing is, everyone that was there that night knew I had been killed, and they were on vent, and Reign saw it all happen.

And in the depth of her actions I saw a kind of amusement at my situation ; she never liked me. I'm much more a brillant man than she is and always offered more of everything to Zlatan, she's been jealous since day one.

But I have been virtuous !

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826792 said:
Trayf also receives complete amnesty, he has again prooven virtuous today.

lol keep going, and in the end I'll be the only bad boy!

If I can wear that hat for all my guildies I'll be most delighted.

I doubt you will. But you are a very political man, you know full well on St-John's day I might meet you and you'll consider me a brother, yet you can firmly oppose my liberal views in a game.

Thats not very virtuous or even honest, your hat is unique and I got one for everyone that does not know when to bow to my grandeur. I'm mad, and he's late, very very late !

But I still appreciate your effort in fixing my problem, although I know it would never have done anything, I acknowledge you have changed for the better ; but I would have definately left that post in the forum instead of removing it to "keep from drama".

It seems it's created more drama than anything else after all , and this is only the beginning. If anyone causes drama in your guildies, it's those pathetic pk house hiding kids of yours, that can make drama on their own while leaving me rot there for 3 hours. Time makes drama these days, not principles.

jimmydude

Wanderer

lol does that stop people from hurting u? im pretty sure you know that wouldnt stop me

I would repulse you back like a rag doll just with the magnitude of my chi, and besides, if you saw how sick of a man I am, you would have to be very pathetic to want to hurt me more than what I already feel.

One way or the other, you're ridiculing yourself.

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826793 said:
Sure Angela... whats wrong with that ?
You really dont know who that guy is but you walk around the threads like youre some hot smart shit?

a lawyer

Sorceror

Look man... I had no problems with you at all. To say you are a bit eccentric is an understatement. I enjoyed my talks with you, I really did. That being said I think you might have some real life issues that are far above anything that may have occured in the guild. I wont lie, at times I wonder if some of your problems with the guild/game are contrived or figments of your imagination. Countless times you've told us how you cried and been actually distraught IRL about things in the game (like when one of your guildmates killed you and left you in a dungeon) and you sit for literally HOURS on end drinking ale in a brit pub waiting for some GM to pay attention to you. I understand you like to RP a bit but I think you've literally let it take over your life.

Quitting UO right now I think would be the number one thing you could do for yourself. I think you need less online time and more time to redevelop social skills. I wish you the best of luck :)

PS I thoroughly enjoy the diversity of the Heartbreakers. Great bunch of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.