UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Haha it's funny in a way... you ban me from your forums like to get away from me, and we find that more people from the guild answers here than on the actual forum.

My remark here Reign is not that you hated me, I could care less about that because I purposefully know you are incapable of that, it's not genuine. What bothers me is that you never liked me and you never had the guts to tell me face to face.

Oh no guys, she threatened to e-kill me... I FEEL FUCKING GREAT HEARING THIS !

I don't take the game personally at all, you have probably no idea what happened to me either, all I know is you never cared.

If you think the holy war is in game, then you better think again, I already outwit you at every turn, what will manifest in game is just the event horizon ; you will find me a formidable enemy.

So I knew Zlatan lied to me too... but I did not know how, thanks for betraying his integrity in public, dear.

a lawyer;1826888 said:
Look man... I had no problems with you at all. To say you are a bit eccentric is an understatement. I enjoyed my talks with you, I really did. That being said I think you might have some real life issues that are far above anything that may have occured in the guild. I wont lie, at times I wonder if some of your problems with the guild/game are contrived or figments of your imagination. Countless times you've told us how you cried and been actually distraught IRL about things in the game (like when one of your guildmates killed you and left you in a dungeon) and you sit for literally HOURS on end drinking ale in a brit pub waiting for some GM to pay attention to you. I understand you like to RP a bit but I think you've literally let it take over your life.

Quitting UO right now I think would be the number one thing you could do for yourself. I think you need less online time and more time to redevelop social skills. I wish you the best of luck :)

PS I thoroughly enjoy the diversity of the Heartbreakers. Great bunch of people.

Since when can humans judge other human spirit with absolute certitude ? I think you are judging yourself Mr. Lawyer.

You got one thing right tho, I got some problems wayyy waaaay above the guild matters. Oh yes I did.

Thanks for making it obvious I'm a sensitive man. Ironically I think not many people understood that yet. I'm sensitive to people, because I'm not the one that forgets more often than not that its only a game ; I am very self-conscious thank you.

Oh yes I might have spent more than a hundred hours at peak times waiting for one silly member of staff to show himself at the counselor hall in britain, but thats because Tessa invited me there, she told me someone would definately come as they always stop by to chat with the players and answer their questions.

Mind you I had tried every other way to communicate before, and all were ignored, even if all I asked was simple questions.

I cannot develop social skills, I am so sick that anyone who would sit with me would feel so sorry for me that it would be disagreable for them and myself to witness. Thanks for caring however, but you're not getting my amnesty.

lol Kaplar... you don't understand... the guy is a fucking genius and now he's chained to that violently jealous woman, so much that he even forgot who he was. To me the Zlatan I knew is dead.

I will avenge this death, one way or another.

Besides... look at the name... how pathetic for a guildname ! At first I tought they were a bunch of cool people who put that as a kind of ironic wink like ; "we'll e-break your heart" but no... they freakin take themselves seriously.

The laugh was worth it, loosing my time in your midst ; be reminded that those comments do not extend to some of the very fine people I knew in that guild, some of whom also quit and I did not mind to mention.

Like Jesus and Savage Bunny. If you guys had seen the drama when savage bunny quit the guild... you would all cry like Amish. (no I don't care if he was sarcastic, I'm impervious to this big brother of hate, please quiet your mental chatters...)

Dude, you are a freaking wack job. I will pray for you and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lets not have this kind of immaturity here pls, talk more about real actions if you will... I'm looking forward to have fun !

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1826975 said:
Lets not have this kind of immaturity here pls, talk more about real actions if you will... I'm looking forward to have fun !

Were you dropped on your head mang? you're an oddball

I only seen her face... I think she's a magnifiscient woman, symetrical and bright. What are you talking about ?

Ok you definately didn't make me even smile here, very bad taste, this is not what I intended about this thread. Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.