UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Stat Loss (re: Demented Jesters thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: About Stat Loss (re: Demented Jesters thread)

Cebrious Arcane said:
First off, the important word is "Most" pkers turned into dump and run bitches. Those are the same PKers that, on this shard, will drop out of being red, and take the faction reprieve to get into some faction action. Reds are mercilessly res-killed and dry looted as it is, and that will definitely increase, but that will make it more difficult to find a res as a red and will further encourage only those truly willing to take that path, to stick with it.

I loved Siege. But mostly because it was a veteran's shard. Like, I would say, UOG: Hybrid was originally. "Made for the people that love UO, by the people that love UO." Now though, UOG: H is fucking huge. There are true newbies, players that have never played UO before, coming here and learning the game first hand.

The implementation of statloss will guarantee more reported murders, guarantee more blue versus red mentality, guarantee more cooperation among PKs and blues in general, and more action in factions.

On the topic of the bounty boards, it would be pretty neat just to get them implemented on here just for shits and giggles. It would probably be abused, PKs would probably claim their own bounties, but as on OSI, some wouldn't, and those few would gain respect on the field and be more avidly hunted by the blues. The only stipulation to that, I would propose, would be that the same IP cannot issue a bounty a bounty to itself, so people don't just report themselves for 2 million and sit at the top of the bounty board measuring e-peen all day.

Damn, I still have like 5 more hours of work and all this talk makes me want to go PK so badly, hehehe.

Sorry, I meant MOST pks...

I like fighting reds and that is why I play UO. I also play in factions when there's no reds to fight, but I've found very few instances where I can't find a red on UO Gamers.

Personally, I believe this is a player based issue that the players have to
deal with! Let the shard grow some balls and fight back.

If the admins want to do something then make it smaller changes like my suggestions earlier and if that doesn't work in a few months then take more drastic measures.

Toxicity said:
If its such a big deal..why dont the factioners who are so uber mega hax0r leet go out and find the reds and kill them?

and the blues complain they get killed in dungeons...its called recalling k thx...if u engage sum1..u cant recall.. if u are grey..u cant recall..so if ur a blue...stay blue...and u can recall like the little bitch that you are.

blues go into dungeons...with 10-20 of each reg..no armor..no pots...and expect to live?

maybe sum1 should hold a seminar ...teach the blues how to pvp..and not fuck up the shard by implementing stat

Alright you fag ass douche if you have to kill tamers who are trying to make a living here then your are fucking sad, And also your probly one of those ganking newbies who kill miners and tamers

Shamino45

Wanderer

Please don't let this post go un noticed admins, there is a problem, a certain few continuously flood the boards with anti trammy bullshit that makes them look like fucktards

put up or shut up you pos pk's if ur so hot, do what you do along with stat loss

put up
or
shut up

If tamers wanted to pvp they wouldn't be farming gold would they? They would be on their pvp chars actually pvping.

Bubbster said:
Good Job captain dipshit for making the most useless post ever, but I understand this is an obvious out cry from a person who just gets owned daily, it's understandable.

:confused:

I don't even play anymore. Just know you're all asshats.

Statloss is also gay because of the server errors. On OSI I had a pk with over 1 mil bounty and I used to roll with 4 blue healers, then I fucking got some error, disconnected and was killed by a silver serpant. People get booted all the time for stupid errors and losing stats because of a computer fuck up is just gay.

Chicka

Wanderer

Vas Griffith said:
If tamers wanted to pvp they wouldn't be farming gold would they? They would be on their pvp chars actually pvping.

That is not true at all tamers are allways out fighting Guarding IDOC's ect

My Red dies by tamers in buc's all the time so no that is not true far from it,

Dracnon

Wanderer

First off like I said..tamers have a huge advantage over pks.

I've seen red tamers kill 5-10 reds without breaking a sweat....how come blue tamers can't do the same?.

I've never killed a miner..infact I've let miners sit there and watch me slaughter blues that attack me...

but sorry...didn't realize player killers werent supposed to kill players

Revelations said:
Statloss is also gay because of the server errors. On OSI I had a pk with over 1 mil bounty and I used to roll with 4 blue healers, then I fucking got some error, disconnected and was killed by a silver serpant. People get booted all the time for stupid errors and losing stats because of a computer fuck up is just gay.
You don't lose stats until you res, so you'll have some macroing time to do, but that's about it.

You're just mad because now you'll need Magic Resist, hehe.

Revelations said:

Thats what I wanna see, like 2 reds, very well known. With blue healers, Thats the way it used to be done.

Cebrious Arcane said:
You don't lose stats until you res, so you'll have some macroing time to do, but that's about it.

You're just mad because now you'll need Magic Resist, hehe.

Come on Arcane, I have 12 red characters and only 3 without resist, actually a pk with no resist will be easier to remacro after you die, since resist is impossible to gain now if it is you last skill to get back up. 1800 kills, yikes I will be macroing tell I die, um no!

Revelations said:
Come on Arcane, I have 12 red characters and only 3 without resist
Hehe, I'm just playing.

By macroing, I meant being on as your ghost. You can have all kinds of short terms from owning but statloss doesn't go through until you res. So if you have no short terms by the time you res, you'll incur no statloss.

duck-hybrid

Wanderer

I still think its easy enough to train skills etc, stat loss would be a start. the 1/4 time idea is probably right. This would encourage more team work among reds as well :)

Lesabre

Sorceror

I just hope this is for the best, don't wanna see playerbase go down.But I always stand by admins decision.

Chicka

Wanderer

I must be Dumb?!?! wtf is a sexer You mean Sexest? that i am not, The hole Women should have not been created thing {i dont not agrea with} Do you think im a women? I'm not, Simply a man that like to play with Women {char's} LOL, Chicka is well known so i use her name here.

Sorry if you thought other wise

Dracnon

Wanderer

It's funny....

thread a)

random person: man Entourage is a bunch of ganking fags

50 factioners: What? ur a pussy...get a guild together go fight them! grow some balls!

thread b)

random person: man I get ganked alot of reds

50 factioners: HOLY SHIT NERF THE REDS NERF THE REDS! ADD STATLOSS QUICK!

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer

What a surprise. Another thread turned to shit by kids who can't hold a constructive conversation.

Chicka

Wanderer

Betty said:
What a surprise. Another thread turned to shit by kids who can't hold a constructive conversation.

Yet You havent said one thing this hole time. So what do you care.

Status
Not open for further replies.