UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A note to Mae'Var

Bjo

Wanderer
Re: A note to Mae'Var

Mae'Var;266955 said:
Here is what happened yesterday.
And Rza u are trash talker soon u will see my threat "Rza owned (RPV)" ;)

A whole thread about you dude you should be honored :D
too bad your only archery competition is out lol, all yours for now. hope to cya guys soon

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

Reaver-demise;268393 said:
I am not asskissing at all,since he is a friend of mine,jealous?

Who were you again?

jealous? lol no, not in the least.

as for who i am... im cotton candy. ive been on demise, rolling with e./di. for a little over a year. you wouldnt have to ask such silly questions if you walked through those scary red gates once in a while :)<3

Cotton Candy;268436 said:
jealous? lol no, not in the least.

as for who i am... im cotton candy. ive been on demise, rolling with e./di. for a little over a year. you wouldnt have to ask such silly questions if you walked through those scary red gates once in a while :)<3

Buiu;268620 said:

RzatheKilla;268621 said:
Cotton Candy 4tw!!!! WOOT

Well my red doesn't have much choice now does he?

guruchild2

Sorceror

Painkiller-demise;266667 said:
tbh i havent seen a stealther better then him on this shard so he is good

why would you SEE a better stealther :eek:

there's better ones, ones who aren't guilded, ones who always roleplay split-personalities and go all-out with the disguises and dyes. Yes, there are robe-noobs wandering around that you ignore each day. and the wonders that escape you... my, oh my.

that's why we love this game.

p01n7e

Sorceror

pkrlz want cookie!!1! RAWR
And here's my top 3 most annoying stealthers:
1)Xeres' Heavens Fury
2)Skorpio's Forgotten
3)Mae'Var's Mae'Var (lol)

notice the underlined word - annoying - i swear heavens made me throw my mouse out the window!(it was an old&crappy wireless one so no big loss but still..)

_Nish

Wanderer

p01n7e;269280 said:
1)Xeres' Heavens Fury
2)Skorpio's Forgotten

notice the underlined word - annoying - i swear heavens made me throw my mouse out the window!(it was an old&crappy wireless one so no big loss but still..)

LOL
trowing stuff outta the window...
control your temper, to trow something outta the window, u must be really angry..
ahah lolled hard, I imagine a angry guy with snot running down his nose trowing mouses out the window

Mistake

Wanderer

p01n7e;269280 said:
1)Xeres' Heavens Fury
2)Skorpio's Forgotten

Nish;269318 said:
LOL
trowing stuff outta the window...
control your temper, to trow something outta the window, u must be really angry..
ahah lolled hard, I imagine a angry guy with snot running down his nose trowing mouses out the window
I say it takes a man to admit it. What do you think, Nish the boy?

I have ALOT of respect for Mae'Var hes very skilled and a pretty nice person
he helped me out the other day and was very Respectful an nice
i have no problem with him at all he has my respect

This thread is full of roffles. Enough that I'd recommend the next person dropping by to bring some syrup.

And yeah, I remember Heaven's Fury. Thankfully, I got to watch much of his escapades in COLOR. 'Twas quite funny, tbh.

And as for the Lich Lord Room... From what I recall, every thread that brings up Mae'var before he posts there winds up there, so why should he break his streak? :p