UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A note to Mae'Var

Re: A note to Mae'Var

Just because you can two hit kill and have been playing a gimp for 4+ years, doesnt mean your a good one, it just means he knows what hes doing.

i seen him play with his mage and he's good too with it, and the game is all about having fun playing, maybe he like hiding :)

Mae'Var is very effective for a stealth archer. He will attempt to 1v1 to a certain extent as well. He does run as soon as his target gets offensive, however. He's a decent player I think.

so do i :(

its true mages have disadvantages when with high pings, but ping aint everything, i see 600+ ping mages which are pretty damn good

give the guy a break, hes good, enough said

I will admit he knows what hes doing, as ive seen him drop people in two shots. But the SECOND someone is able to cast even a magic arrow he bolts....

Eskeshehir;266677 said:
ive seen him drop people in two shots.

QFT; this was exactly what my fight with him was earlier today. I tried to tell him "Holy cow, that was quick" But he doesnt speak deadguy.

He's good at what he does, that's for certain. And by my current count, he's killed me more than any other player. :p

And yeah, he does ping high; as I recall, he's coming from Romania, or some other country in that region. That's quite a distance to the shard over in Texas.

he is the best, perfection in what he does, who tells him he's a noob he can always go to brit gate and 99.9999999999999 % die, i hope mae gets even better . . . he deserves it, i remember him a noob but he's really improved, by far the best pvper ive seen .. congrats mae i hope u ignore ppl who are jealous of you

Painkiller-demise;266687 said:
the best pvper ive seen .. congrats mae i hope u ignore ppl who are jealous of you
Personally, I'd have given that reward to Z0rak, though technically, it wasn't PvP skill so much as that he was practically a cyborg, far more skilled at stretching the limits of scripting than any of us could've imagined.

As for pure PvP skill, I'd probably say the best, overall, that I've seen would be Shake. (Snellbot) Xeres, Mook and Septar (skorpio) would get honorable mentions.

Painkiller-demise;266687 said:
he is the best, perfection in what he does, who tells him he's a noob he can always go to brit gate and 99.9999999999999 % die, i hope mae gets even better . . . he deserves it, i remember him a noob but he's really improved, by far the best pvper ive seen .. congrats mae i hope u ignore ppl who are jealous of you

Let's not get carried away or too emotional now.

Nottheking;266696 said:
Personally, I'd have given that reward to Z0rak, though technically, it wasn't PvP skill so much as that he was practically a cyborg, far more skilled at stretching the limits of scripting than any of us could've imagined.

As for pure PvP skill, I'd probably say the best, overall, that I've seen would be Shake. (Snellbot) Xeres, Mook and Septar (skorpio) would get honorable mentions.

I foresee you needing this:

Attachments

• Suit4.jpg
    Suit4.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 204

PooPsTa

Sorceror

Yeah Mae'var doesnt get the best pvper award in my book either... Its all about his bow IMO.