UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A note to Mae'Var

Re: A note to Mae'Var

people remember heavens fury.....its the fact I only used him for about 2 months as a stealther...he was fun...and not nearly as cheap/gimp as a stealth archer....

dragon nunchuku in pvp.... *twacks*

EKiN

Knight

xeres;267833 said:
people remember heavens fury.....its the fact I only used him for about 2 months as a stealther...he was fun...and not nearly as cheap/gimp as a stealth archer....

dragon nunchuku in pvp.... *twacks*

Yeah you were pwning me at coon when I first started on demise.

that reminds me... 332 days on demise w00t

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

Reaver-demise;267904 said:
Yeah his rooftop amazes me as well...wow Ekin :)

no offense but you have got to stop the ass kissing. dont get me wrong, ekin is cool but you really need to stop hanging from his balls. :/

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Painkiller-demise;266864 said:
ppl created anti-ppl threads because they are jelous of them
Who are you?
waytopolicestaff;267118 said:
One problem, mea doesnt duel, and when he does he stealths away off screen.
He won't duel, he's a little bitch. Watch the rpv of him dueling shake, he used mirrors then exited and ran off.
Reaver-demise;267551 said:
Xeres'es attempt to be a legend :\
Xeres' is a legend, you.. you're just another player on the forums.

Xandro

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;266671 said:
Just because you can two hit kill and have been playing a gimp for 4+ years, doesnt mean your a good one, it just means he knows what hes doing.

Doesn't that mean he's good? :p

Alot of people in UO will flame another player just because he or she is good or they can't beat them.

But does it ever cross your mind that maybe they are better than you or they are just good?

Starting a thread specifically to flame someone isn't that mature keep that crap in-game.

Cotton Candy;268187 said:
no offense but you have got to stop the ass kissing. dont get me wrong, ekin is cool but you really need to stop hanging from his balls. :/

I am not asskissing at all,since he is a friend of mine,jealous?

Who were you again?