UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A list of the unusual items on Demise.

Oaks

Knight
Re: A list of the unusual items on Demise.

You mean those "daimyo blablabla" katanas or however you spell it ? A house inside Luna, just west of the north gate has a few on display. I have one in my house and you can't even equip the damn thing, useless piece of junk :D

Was thinking about these a while back, must be a bunch of them around plus the ones from other newbie quests no longer active. Do you want them added ?

Onça

Sorceror

I have Daimyo Emino's Katana and Daimyo Haochi's Katana. Their only stat is Weight: 1 Stone.

I guess it was a couple years ago I made a point of collecting unique items from starting quests of the predesigned character classes. So I also have a light gray "A Scroll with Ancient Markings", dark gray scroll "Calling of Kronus", yellow "Scroll of Abraxus", and a few Horn of Retreat with 9 or 10 charges.

Oaks

Knight

I might be wrong but I think the necromancer newbie quest is still active since it is in Malas ? Must have been months now though since I was mucking about on my own server and doing that quest on a newbie necromancer. All my accounts are too old on Demise so I can't say for sure.

subrom

Wanderer

I found these ingots at an IDOC, i have never seen the colored ingots reversed.. anyone know where these come from?

Oaks

Knight

You can turn them when locked down using an interior decorator tool. You can use it on logs too for the same effect.

subrom

Wanderer

Oaks;593326 said:
You can turn them when locked down using an interior decorator tool. You can use it on logs too for the same effect.

Ahh makes sense .. Thanks

Oaks

Knight

Updated. Have not included the new christmas gifts yet and all that jazz but I will probably create another section for them.

(by the way, how do I create links inside a post which takes you to another reply, would make listing stuff a lot easier)

koka

Knight

there is a necklace with 44 luck, lost the screenshot, just took it 2 days ago.

dead-eye

Knight

Buiu;456763 said:
staff of power with 500 - 600 weapon damage
QUOTE]

i used that to 1 shot someone at brit gate on my tamer back in the day.... But it was deleted shortly after ><

Oaks

Knight

Cleaned up my posts. Added a few more items, probably still missing some. Will be adding a few more pictures later. Still not sure on the newbie quest items. Just created a fresh account (don't ban me for that hehe!) and picked a premade necro template, and I started in New Haven. So all those items should be no longer obtainable.

Rubin Sticks

Sorceror

I have a white poinsettia (blessed) found from an IDOC with some white snow piles and white snowflake.

I've seen the white snow flakes in this thread but not a white poinsettia and I've not seen one in game.

Rare, unusual?

I will post a picture of the poinsettia if its needed.

Rubin

Oaks

Knight

Some people recieved poinsettas for the christmas holidays which were white colored instead of the normal red ones. I have seen and owned them but forgot to add them.

Also forgot to add certain cutlery, small candles, spam, coal and some other things I no doubt forgot about it - still working on that.

acidpiss

Wanderer

do you have invul blue sandals? and if not, what would you give for a pair?

Vykintas

Sorceror

These Fur Boots, are they rare?
View attachment 23264
Edit: found these some time ago at idoc, never tried crafting, so didn't know. :)

Attachments

• New Picture (7).JPG
    New Picture (7).JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 170

Oaks

Knight

acidpiss;702921 said:
do you have invul blue sandals? and if not, what would you give for a pair?

I do not own most of the items posted. Best bet would be to create a buying thread and hoping someone is willing to sell a pair like that.

Vykintas;703027 said:
These Fur Boots, are they rare?
View attachment 23264

No idea, never seen something like that. Looks like fire cloth crafted boots ? Would help if you said where you get them from. I have not been around long enough to give info on items.

Oaks

Knight

Heh that's odd, it uses cloth to make them? Thought it was leather. Question answered then!