UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A list of the unusual items on Demise.

hellwina

Sorceror
Re: A list of the unusual items on Demise.

alvin1127;460989 said:
Is it from the quest of 'treasure of tabul' ?

Sad it was cursed, otherwise it would be great to wear that to banksit lol

Ya this was part of that treasure, I don't idle anywhere in game wearing this, if I sit in Luna bank I'm always checking every few mins to see if I'm dead... hehe

hellwina

Sorceror

drak, eby and myself were the first to get into the room, we got pretty much all of the good loot, a couple of marties were left and the gold / beads etc. The sash was the only unique item, other than that there was Darkened Sky, Ancient urn of Chie, 2 NCD, pet bonding deed, some decorative urns, lots of beads, some gold, some minor artifacts, some POF and some trans powder and a bunch of regular weps / armor.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

I personally wonder how many of the uber charged fukuyas there are... last I checked after they fixed that I still had one with like 240 charges on it and was hoping it'd be a collectable one day... so it's in my house somewhere... if they are still common I won't bother but if not I'll get a screenie...

CNS_McFly

UO Gamers: Demise Senior Counselor

You think.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 539

There use to be some colored spell book with no mods from a bug. It would take the color of the tot spell book. Ive seen invul blue, shadow grey, and purple

drak-

Sorceror

Add one more unique/weird (and in this case, dumb) item on demise!

Attachments

• rathburn.JPG
    rathburn.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 494

drak-

Sorceror

Fandul;470585 said:
one guy had tear kite shield without mods..

:D

I was waiting for the sarcasm.

The head is from last night's boss in the event, and it cant be re-created by a player, because of the ridiculously long name. Like I said, kind of dum, but its 1 of a kind weird dum stupid thing.

Blacula

Knight

Nice client mod Oaks (notice how jewels are on the right side and the orny has a blue halo.)

Attachments

• earrings.JPG
    earrings.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 425

Blacula

Knight

dxmfixation;461439 said:
I personally wonder how many of the uber charged fukuyas there are... last I checked after they fixed that I still had one with like 240 charges on it and was hoping it'd be a collectable one day... so it's in my house somewhere... if they are still common I won't bother but if not I'll get a screenie...

Mine had like 2000, but I used 'em all :)

Blacula;473820 said:
Nice client mod Oaks (notice how jewels are on the right side and the orny has a blue halo.)

I like downloading WinUO's edited client .mul

Tree hacking/tombstonehacking/field hacking/jewelry hacking is so ftw. :/

Oaks

Knight

Blacula;473820 said:

Cheers mate, you caught me.

Lucifall

Knight

Blacula;473820 said:

That's actually Arkanis. He cheated like a mofo.

Orion Lighter

Sorceror

Well, not sure if you're still looking for a pic of the woodlands belt, but here:

http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/attachment.php?attachmentid=14798&stc=1&d=1246589151

Got it during the Key Hunt the past weekend...

Oaks;455795 said:
Guild deed - produces a guildstone with the tag "[]" (no longer obtainable)

Named guild deed/guildstone - retains name when placed/redeeded (no longer obtainable)

Guildstone teleporter (no longer obtainable, 3 known in existance)

Luck sashes with either 40/30/20/10 luck (unique, 4 exist - 2 confirmed still in existance). There is also a 50 luck sash currently in existance (search for "sash" in selling forum).

Winter 2004 gifts - (picture below by uome) consists of a decorative topiary, a mistle toe deed, a holiday candle (dipped by <insert name>), a snowy tree (not in picture) and a festive cactus (not in picture). Snowpiles were also a winter 2004 gift, but they were given out again during winter 2007. Plus, they were given the 2004 tag again, thus reducing their value and rarity. note: they are also given out as prizes in events sometimes, and have the 2004 tag.

Woodlands Belt - ML item (no longer obtainable for the moment) no picture

I thought I had posted this already, but...

Just to confirm existence:

Attachments

• Necklace.jpg
    Necklace.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 419

marcusstone

Sorceror

What about the katana with the name on it? I believe it was on artic island in tram... it was a part of some noobie quesst that I believe no longer exists... Was called "So and So's" katana