UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A list of the unusual items on Demise.

Oaks

Knight
A list of the unusual items on Demise.

As I'm interested in the unique, the odd, and the no longer obtainable items on Demise, I have made the following list for reference and to supply information for new and old players. I prefer to list items which are still in existance and are actually owned by a player on Demise. I've made a list of the ones I know of and are confirmed to be still in existance at the date of posting, but I am sure there are more out there so this list is by no means complete. Feel free to post/comment on any you do not see in the list so I can add them, preferably with a screenshot. I'm sure the old players on the shard can chip in with their knowledge.

This list is mainly of interest for those few collectors/museum owners out there I have been in touch with. However, if you come across these items, for example by looting a collapsing house, you might have something which has the potential to sell for quite a bit. Do realise that these items might have been deleted for whatever reason since the date it was posted as players come and go.

Clicking a link (words with a red line underneath them) should take you to the relevant post.

About the categories

Unique : Only one or two copies of the item exist.

No longer obtainable : The item in question can not be purchased or acquired anymore due to updates or fixes to Demise.

Odd : The item is different from other, similar items. This could be due to color, tag, or description.

Reward : Only obtainable as a prize in an event or quest, or given out as a possible gift during Christmas.

ITEM LISTS

List 1 (this post - see below)

List 2 click here

List 3 click here

List 4 click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LIST 1
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hooded Robe of Umbra - (unique)

2004 Xmas Mage Tourney - 3rd prize (unique)

2004 Xmas Warrior Tourney - 1st prize (unique)

2004 Xmas Mage Tourney - 1st prize (unique)

---> 2004 Xmas warrior tourney - 3rd prize (unique) - Owned by uome and picture posted further down in this topic by him. Or click here

[Obviously, going by the numbers it could mean there are a few more 2004 tourney awards around, but unconfirmed if those still exist.]

Colored footwear - different colors (no longer obtainable) note: created using the same bug which allowed you to produce the colored leather armor in list 2. I have just seperated the two for convenience. Obviously, there are also other types of colored leather footwear out there such as boots etc. Sandals were just easiest to find.

Attachments

• robeofumbra.JPG
    robeofumbra.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 1,287
  • 2004tourneymage.JPG
    2004tourneymage.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 1,266
  • 2004tourney.JPG
    2004tourney.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,257
  • 2004 xmasmage1st.JPG
    2004 xmasmage1st.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 1,254
  • bluesandals.JPG
    bluesandals.JPG
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,282

Oaks

Knight
Re: A list of the unusual items on Demise.

------------------------------------
LIST 2
------------------------------

Colored leather armor - different colors (no longer obtainable)

Green spellbook - EDIT: No longer considered unique, they can still be obtained. Click here to know how (update july 2009)

Necklace with mods (no longer obtainable, got picture from forums) - confirmed that this copy still exist as of july 2009, see page 2 of this topic or click here

Earrings with mods (no longer obtainable, got picture from forums) - most likely no longer in existance, listing it just in case it turns up at some point.

White snowpile - Edit: Given out as christmas presents for christmas 2008. No longer odd/unusual. (update january 2009) Just to clarify, there are loads of the standard blue snowpiles. Coming across some white ones before they were handed out as christmas gifts was strange to say the least, still no clue where they originated from.

Attachments

• coloredarmor.JPG
    coloredarmor.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,292
  • greenspellbook.JPG
    greenspellbook.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,287
  • necklace.JPG
    necklace.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,279
  • earrings.JPG
    earrings.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,286
  • whitesnowpile.JPG
    whitesnowpile.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,278

Oaks

Knight

----------------------------------
LIST 3
----------------------------------

Guild deed - produces a guildstone with the tag "[]" (no longer obtainable)

Named guild deed/guildstone - retains name when placed/redeeded (no longer obtainable) note: when placed, make sure you remove it before customising a plot. If it ends up in the moving crate at some point it loses its guild name and reverts to a blank "[]" guildstone like the one above. The one pictured (owned by me) went through this process so I can personally guarentee that this happens.

Guildstone teleporter - (no longer obtainable, 3 known in existance)

Luck sashes with either 40/30/20/10 luck - (unique, 4 exist - 2 confirmed still in existance). There is also a 50 luck sash currently in existance, see here

Winter 2004 gifts - (picture by uome here) consisting of a decorative topiary, a mistle toe deed, a holiday candle (dipped by <insert name>), a snowy tree (not in picture) and a festive cactus (not in picture). Snowpiles were also a winter 2004 gift, but they were given out again during winter 2007. Plus, they were given the 2004 tag again, thus reducing their value and rarity. note: these are also given out as prizes in events sometimes, and have the 2004 tag.

Woodlands Belt - ML item (no longer obtainable for the moment - they might be used again in a future event or will become craftable at some point when they are added to the tailoring crafting menu) picture here

Tabulian sash (unique) - picture here

Attachments

• guilddeed.JPG
    guilddeed.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,255
  • namedguilddeedstone.JPG
    namedguilddeedstone.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,246
  • guildstoneteleporter.JPG
    guildstoneteleporter.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,254
  • lucksash2.JPG
    lucksash2.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,256
J

John Doe

Hooded Robes of Umbras and Hooded Shroud of Shadows should be common, not unique.

Oaks

Knight

----------------------------
LIST 4
----------------------------

Fruit baskets (reward) - Event reward only. Not many on the shard at the moment as of 01-12-09.

Heads (odd/unique) - Like these. Players can not create characters with such long names. In certain events/quests, if there are aggressive humans or elves who attack on sight, one can cut up the corpse after killing one and pick up the head as a trophy. These npcs are created and named by staff, so if you see one with a long name you might want to cut up its corpse. These are more a kind of novelty to have.

Newbie quest items (no longer obtainable) - Every new character starts out in New Haven nowadays, but before that if you picked a premade template from the character creation menu you could complete a newbie quest for the chosen template. These items consist of the following [probably incomplete or incorrect list and not sure on every item];

-------------> Daimyo's <name> katana. There are different names.
-------------> A scroll with ancient markings
-------------> Calling of Kronus
-------------> Scroll of Abraxus

---pending more items!---

Gingerbread house (reward) - Gift during Christmas 2009. Only some recieved them.

White snowflake (reward) - Gift during Christmas 2008. Only some recieved them. Instead of blue lines there are white ones on it.

White poinsetta (reward) -

Spam (reward)

Coal (reward)

Tall candle (reward)

Rose of Trinsic (reward) - Occasional reward during quests/events. Also a gift during Christmas 2008 which only some recieved (not sure)

Attachments

• basket.JPG
    basket.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 394

John Doe;455798 said:
Hooded Robes of Umbras and Hooded Shroud of Shadows should be common, not unique.

Fuck that, everyone will wear them, and it will look dumb.

Eskeshehir;455821 said:
Fuck that, everyone will wear them, and it will look dumb.

QFT. They should be unique and rare as they are now. After all, the winner had to go through the excruciating task of solving the luna orb puzzle.

Also, I used to have 2 of those guildstones but unfortunately my house decayed and took them to pixel heaven :/.

alvin1127

Sorceror

Finally you start this topic.

The white snow pile is not unique in this shard. I know there are at least 3 or 4 exists ( I and 3 other guildies own them through an IDOC).

One time I picked a 'paint and brush' on the floor and I believe it's from the obsidian quest. But the strange point is that I can freely put it on the floor or in containers (I guess normally we can't, right?) Can it be a rare or at least a semi-rare?

Oaks

Knight

I honestly do not know where these white snowpiles came from, I initially thought someone managed to tokuno dye some before they fixed that. The fact that you got 3/4 white ones from the same idoc makes it even more interesting. They are not a winter 2004 gift either because they have no 2004 tag. If you can post a screenshot to back it up I'll edit the post.

I've seen "paint and brush" around before, they can be stolen from town chests like horse shoes, dried flowers etc. if I remember correctly.

alvin1127

Sorceror

I didn't make a screen shot to that IDOC...I wish I did.

I know there're other rares collector in this shard, let's post all those weird ones here. :)

Oaks

Knight

I mean a screenshot of the snowpiles, just to confirm there is more then one. Or I can meet up ingame if that is easier.

uome

Bug Hunter

Heres a pic of some stuff.
I know theres quite a few of the winter rewards around still but you can't get them anymore (except idoc)

The candle names i have are:
2004 Names that i have:
Psz
ASayre
Lyra
Roger
Steg
Taltos
Slick
Mark
Krrios
Chris
TheOutcastDev
Tor
Tanthar

2009 names i have:
Naddict
Twilight
Zippy
Cronus
Xoe
Elihu
Mark
Caine
ASayre
Athena
Ryan
Nestor
McFly
Zatoichi
Ferris
Xavier
Belros
Krrios
Midnight
psz
View attachment 12899

Attachments

• myrares.JPG
    myrares.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 488

alvin1127

Sorceror

Oh You have reminded me the unforgettable piece of treasure in Demise.

Attachments

• The Inquistor's Resolution.JPG
    The Inquistor's Resolution.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 677

Shake's 6 Mod BRSK armor.

Dirty Sanchez's Sleeves that gave him 12 Int?

There was once a pixie swatter on a roof in Luna in the Northern Corner that had hit lightning 100%.

I once had my hands on a 15/15 SC-0 Shield that used the Doublet Layer, and i had a 15/13 SC-0 one stacked on it on the second hand layer.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

Oaks;455804 said:
Not necessarily an item but also no longer obtainable:

pre patch bake kitsunes.

Pre patch bakes are gone, they have been nerfed.

J

John Doe

Eskeshehir;456181 said:
Dirty Sanchez's Sleeves that gave him 7 Int?

7 Intelligent Bonus was the mod instead of 7 Mana Increase :)

cmcmcm

Knight

Eskeshehir;456181 said:
Shake's 6 Mod BRSK armor.

Dirty Sanchez's Sleeves that gave him 12 Int?

There was once a pixie swatter on a roof in Luna in the Northern Corner that had hit lightning 100%.

I once had my hands on a 15/15 SC-0 Shield that used the Doublet Layer, and i had a 15/13 SC-0 one stacked on it on the second hand layer.

and the:

FC 2 - FCR 3
ring? :p