UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: 'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

F1-F12 (spell keys) + 1,2,3,5,6 (potion keys) + 4 (last target) + [ (bandage self) + mouse up/down (target, clear que) = PVP

many of those you can go without

bring back kuoc, i love fighting people with it, because they actually fight with it...

Slip

Page

Pepsi_Rox;1414645 said:
F1-F12 (spell keys) + 1,2,3,5,6 (potion keys) + 4 (last target) + [ (bandage self) + mouse up/down (target, clear que) = PVP

many of those you can go without

bring back kuoc, i love fighting people with it, because they actually fight with it...

did someone tell me theres a new version coming out or something?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

i just want to pwn demented faggot on the field agian... and hes a douche who will only play with kuoc :<

<3 lud

Mark said:
To my knowledge the only person using the latest development version of PlayUO is krrios himself (I know this because I can even detect his version).

The versions I've been banning people for circumvent the general block and are loaded with plug-ins.

Here's a short list of the plug-ins 'a ghost' had...

AutoSync, TamerHelper, DressMacro, WandPlugin, StickyBars, StatIndicator, ExploThrower, AutoChug, LeetHaxInterface, MonsterWalk, AutoBandage, RecorderInterface...

There's at least three modified versions floating around that I know of, all loaded with plug-ins. I know who wrote two of them and I can detect any of them.

Seriously autosync? Your posting you didn't PvP with it. Were you syncing on mongbats?

Credibility -100
Respect -200
Cool points = null

-a ghost- said:
The client I used didn't have sticky bars... ;[

I'm confused right now. So someone define a cheater for me... Someone that uses cheats in a game to benefit from? How did I benefit from using KUOC?

EDIT : WandPlugin didn't work either... ;/

Disappointed...

I'm confused too.. Why arn't you firewalled?

Fucking cheater.

Whats sad is that only one person has been targetted for using kuoc. Why don't we expose everyone thats using it? I mean everyone hated ghost and thats why he gets so many flames. Why don't you just ban everyone?

memphis wade said:
haha like we'd give lud jenova xtreme 7.0x

Or you could give him the 613 plugin that rages at you when you miss a dump. Autoposts rage threads with killshots on forums. And boots you off when you miss someones heal and blocks your account for 10-15 minutes.

Its not detectable tbh.

Lament

Knight

MemphisWade;1415986 said:
haha like we'd give lud jenova xtreme 7.0x

He NEEDS it, he tried ganking me with a blue tamer then tried to puss out once the tamer splits. He says, and i quote "u just ran, why should i stay i just used my mana""gg"

Wade you should just start dueling for him again

http://videos.uogamers.com/view.php?videoId=118605

NVM LOL