UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

Re: 'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

- a ghost -;1408765 said:
You never beat me. You were too busy bank sitting and playing poker.

Only nerds lie to look cool via internet... Nerd.

Shut the fuck up, cheater.

Watabou

Knight

Suil Ban;1408990 said:
jessejane just made a perfect post, grammar-wise

wtf it is armageddon
are you sure

'Shut the fuck up, you cheater.' (shouldnt it be like that)

and if you rly wanna be gay, fuck isnt really an adjective you can describe the act of shutting up as

JesseJane;1400782 said:
i dont know what ur tryin to get at.........u cheat? that just happens?

Calling ghost a cheater for simply using playuo means you think everyone who uses playuo is a cheater right?

DapperDan

Sorceror

Watabou;1409011 said:
are you sure

'Shut the fuck up, you cheater.' (shouldnt it be like that)

and if you rly wanna be gay, fuck isnt really an adjective you can describe the act of shutting up as

implied subject.

Megumi

Wanderer

Vas Griffith;1409060 said:
Calling ghost a cheater for simply using playuo means you think everyone who uses playuo is a cheater right?

Using a banned version of KUOC which, not only evades a block implimented by the administration... but allows the utilisation illegal of plugins?

Yeah, I'd say anyone doing that is a cheater.

However, beta testing the new version of PlayUO prior to it's release - the the consent of both the administration and the client's creator - is not considered cheating.

This is working under the premise that cheating is doing something which is considered illegal in regards to a game... In this case, UO.

Mark

Knight

To my knowledge the only person using the latest development version of PlayUO is krrios himself (I know this because I can even detect his version).

The versions I've been banning people for circumvent the general block and are loaded with plug-ins.

Here's a short list of the plug-ins 'a ghost' had...

AutoSync, TamerHelper, DressMacro, WandPlugin, StickyBars, StatIndicator, ExploThrower, AutoChug, LeetHaxInterface, MonsterWalk, AutoBandage, RecorderInterface...

There's at least three modified versions floating around that I know of, all loaded with plug-ins. I know who wrote two of them and I can detect any of them.

GradGT

Sorceror

Mark;1409585 said:
To my knowledge the only person using the latest development version of PlayUO is krrios himself (I know this because I can even detect his version).

The versions I've been banning people for circumvent the general block and are loaded with plug-ins.

Here's a short list of the plug-ins 'a ghost' had...

AutoSync, TamerHelper, DressMacro, WandPlugin, StickyBars, StatIndicator, ExploThrower, AutoChug, LeetHaxInterface, MonsterWalk, AutoBandage, RecorderInterface...

There's at least three modified versions floating around that I know of, all loaded with plug-ins. I know who wrote two of them and I can detect any of them.

holy shit thats a lot of plugins

A

a cow patty-

lol ghost was a joke anyways....

Sticky Hamster

Sorceror

hey ghost.. if you didn't care.. and you think we are such "fagots" then why do you insist on begging to be unban. i mean, if you truly didn't care about being ban.. and you truly wernt a geek.. then you wouldn't sit on the forums and try and say you DIDN'T hack, when there is in fact code proving that you did.. and not only proving that you were using an illeagle client.. but dude.. there were like 5 plug ins on that list..

what happened to clicking your pots manually?

or at least a 'f5' hokey... know what i say?

i guess what i trying to say.. and i think i speak for everyone when i say this.. you got cought red handed.. you remind me of gay.. and frankly noone wants you back even if you had the choice to BE unban.. so just drop it bro.. just let it go.. its over with and done....

i have to admit the people implying that you should shoot yourself were wrong....
that was a bit drastic on their part..
but you should never play uo again.

take it easy man...

have fun playing like maple story or some shit that i know you would play.

hack it up there.. its kids that run it anyway