UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

Lament

Knight

4th rage member i've raged since i started soloing bout 5 hours ago

in the words of choru before he died the first time
gg

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: 'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

I don't think anyone is raged Lament, I'm also the only Rage member to have been online over the last 5hours, nice story though.

If I offscreened every dump I'd be as good as you, sadly I prefer actually trying to fight.

Teh Money Shot;1416140 said:
Or you could give him the 613 plugin that rages at you when you miss a dump. Autoposts rage threads with killshots on forums. And boots you off when you miss someones heal and blocks your account for 10-15 minutes.

Its not detectable tbh.

613.sdg........

only teh best..

asdf

Wanderer

Lament;1417008 said:
He NEEDS it, he tried ganking me with a blue tamer then tried to puss out once the tamer splits. He says, and i quote "u just ran, why should i stay i just used my mana""gg"

Wade you should just start dueling for him again

http://videos.uogamers.com/view.php?videoId=118605

NVM LOL
UR GOOD MAN YOU CAN PLAY ALCHY DEXER LIKE IT TAKES SKILL LOLOLOLOL.OL.OLOL.OL.OL.OL.L.OL.OL.OL.OL.OL.OL.OLOL.

TheNuthigh

Knight

wow, he was using a hacked out client, no way, deyan would never do anything like that......

DOT DOT DOT

Lynyrd

Knight

Diamond's Inc.;1735541 said:
so whats play uo exactly do. is it a hack service or something. Oh, and what is skripting?

i heard they make there own computer's and wire them togehter so they can play alot of client's at the same time