UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A cute princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galgum

Page
He's just picking on your because you're popular on this shard, and he already has a negative reputation. Think of it like High School =)

Unpopular? Depends on who you talk to. What matters is the following: I am not in highschool, I do not care what ANY of you think, I post to argue its a character flaw, I think she did for many reasons, and its easy to pick on you people.

How did you get them, donate? If so, how much? Who gave them to you? Can anyone do it? Is it a one time thing? Do you have proof you donated for them?

Afro Man

Wanderer
Nobody on UO is popular. People have pixel friends yay... Random is asking valid questions, afro wants to see answers!

Irina

Wanderer
DiamondsNGuns said:
How did you get them, donate? If so, how much? Who gave them to you? Can anyone do it? Is it a one time thing? Do you have proof you donated for them?

Yes
$20
Alkiser
Sure (I think)
I dunno? I'm not staff
Yup! Ask Ryan. The money went straight to him :p

You did it for A.. wait nvm. Also Eh I am not sure if I believe you still. Either way it doesn't matter I leave trammy bashin to other people.

jmaster

Sorceror
Irina said:
Does it make you feel better about yourself to argue with a 15 year old girl through an Ultima Online forum?
I'm 15 to, so the way i see it im just flaming someone i could be going to school with

BEARDY

Wanderer
Jizzmaster stop being so sad n dragging this out more than needs be. She says she didn't do it.. end of story.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
I just wasted 10 minutes finding out what all the fuss is about... But apparently it’s just a thread where some asshole is flaming Irina for no apparent reason.... Why don’t you stop wasting everyone's time "jizzmaster," and think of something constructive to do with your time. Flaming Irina cus you're fat and miserable irl isn't original. You killed it.

And as for the comments about her weight.. I for one have seen her picture, and let me tell you.. she is gorgeous.

Evolution said:
I just wasted 10 minutes finding out what all the fuss is about... But apparently it’s just a thread where some asshole is flaming Irina for no apparent reason.... Why don’t you stop wasting everyone's time "jizzmaster," and think of something constructive to do with your time. Flaming Irina cus you're fat and miserable irl isn't original. You killed it.

And as for the comments about her weight.. I for one have seen her picture, and let me tell you.. she is gorgeous.
Translates to: I hope to get in good with her because I am into having cyber sex with 15 year old girls I will never meet.

Nacho123

Wanderer
irina does cyber look at the ring she wears,
I must congradulate her tho. She thought of the making a uo girl char and showing some pic of a girl u know strategy. Believe me my friend did this on osi and he got some guy to send him a 12 karat gold ring. I must say irina you have my kutos because you didnt just make it to some rich person on the shard you made it to the shard owners/developers.

nachos said:
irina does cyber look at the ring she wears,
I must congradulate her tho. She thought of the making a uo girl char and showing some pic of a girl u know strategy. Believe me my friend did this on osi and he got some guy to send him a 12 karat gold ring. I must say irina you have my kutos because you didnt just make it to some rich person on the shard you made it to the shard owners/developers.

O M G OWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.