UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A cute princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaster

Sorceror
People come in here to flame princess, i dont get it i see Irina hated just as much as Prince, she got a fucking 10 mil check for the most Bs reason, she hangs off Pixel Gm Peen all day, and then has the nerve to say shit about princess? what has princess done other then going out with that girl Hailey? or is that all hes done.

Irina

Wanderer
jizzmaster said:
People come in here to flame princess, i dont get it i see Irina hated just as much as Prince, she got a fucking 10 mil check for the most Bs reason, she hangs off Pixel Gm Peen all day, and then has the nerve to say shit about princess? what has princess done other then going out with that girl Hailey? or is that all hes done.

:) What else do you have to say about me :)

I'd be very interested to laugh some more

I enjoy being 'insulted' by you, 'jizzmaster'

jmaster

Sorceror
Irina said:

:) What else do you have to say about me :)

I'd be very interested to laugh some more

I enjoy being 'insulted' by you, 'jizzmaster'
Its fun to see people find my name amusing, anywho, what more do i have to say? a certain incident that happened between you and alk :< envolving a phone, and im not talking about normal talking either

jmaster

Sorceror
4 days and no comment from you about what i have said Irina :( guess i win , and by win i mean simply.... i win yes yes, i win. surely you had enough time within those 4 days to respond with the slightest post but no, your many hours on uo must have dsitracted you??

jmaster

Sorceror
Irina said:
He was right. There's no point in flamewars. Esspecially since you're just basing everying on gossip and assuming it's true.
No, once again i dont think thats it either :< i think you just realized how sad you are that you did that for ingame items

Irina

Wanderer
jizzmaster said:
No, once again i dont think thats it either :< i think you just realized how sad you are that you did that for ingame items

I didn't do anything with him for ingame items.

Does me so I will pitch in. If you didn't have phone sex with someone im sure is over 18 on the phone who you meet from UO and do not know irl, well... wait there is nothing else. You phone sexed him for the sandals admit it. I would respect you more if you admited to it.

Irina

Wanderer
DiamondsNGuns said:
Does me so I will pitch in. If you didn't have phone sex with someone im sure is over 18 on the phone who you meet from UO and do not know irl, well... wait there is nothing else. You phone sexed him for the sandals admit it. I would respect you more if you admited to it.

I don't care if you respect me or not.

I don't have phone sex with Alkiser.

Well than, I will just throw this out there.. if you don't like it, throw it right back.

I will have phone sex with you for your sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.