UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A cute princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galgum said:
Oh? Did I anger you? Guess what? When you grow up and go to college and start to experience THE REAL world, you tend to learn a lot of funny and mean things to use on people. I'll stick to watching whatever I want, and you go back to your room and play with your Barbie dolls. Go on, you know how it is, you pretend Barbie is Irina and you're Ken. In summary, you're a tool and you can't hang.
LoL bud funny you thought of that that must be one of your fantasys.

targetofhate

Wanderer
ROFL @ DEFIANCE... that shard is horrible.. good luck getting ANY pvp there.. i played there for over 5 months.. the economy fucking sucks. People run around with 50 mill checks seeing how they "scam GMS" or whatever. All the GMS do is wall off their tower for a week or some bullshit. The staff is so unprofessional there.. it's amusing. 99% of the players are from another country [not that i care].. but what I care about is playing a shard where 99% of the shard doesn't run around screaming in german like little girls who wet themselves for the first time.

GAMERS > DFI

Why?

I get flamed if I show my pictures.

I get flamed if I don't show my pictures.

I lose either way. But I'm pretty sure I prefer it this way. I don't have as many 40 year olds on uo chasing me around anymore. It's nice.

irina's logic can't really be questioned there, lol
but hey, we get flamed anyways if you have any interest in sending anyone your picture i am sure you will

but some day i WILL be cool enough to be your friend!!

Ashindir

Wanderer
Wow...

Bologna Is Good said:
LoL bud funny you thought of that that must be one of your fantasys.

Japanese animation is too good for you anyways. Low life hick-ish scumbag. Go play NHL 2005 or something you morons play. Plus DBZ is crap. Did you not see any of the other super popular characters in his signature? Seriously, if you think Japanese animation is for 10 year olds go to Japan for a week. You'll see an entire culture based off it.

Galgum

Page
Ashindir said:
Japanese animation is too good for you anyways. Low life hick-ish scumbag. Go play NHL 2005 or something you morons play. Plus DBZ is crap. Did you not see any of the other super popular characters in his signature? Seriously, if you think Japanese animation is for 10 year olds go to Japan for a week. You'll see an entire culture based off it.

Yeah, I didn't put DBZ in my sig because Drag-on Ball Z is trash. Dragon Ball, however, has an incredible story-line from the era it came from. Also, I made my sig last year for my website I lost interest in, so I decided to put it to use. By the way Bolagna, i m rubber u r glue.. hurrrr. That's about the level of insult your able to comprehend and respond with, so I hope you can atleast understand that, might wanna smoke more bud first?

Z wasn't *that* bad. Some of the major fights were dragged out FAR too long, though. Although I don't watch much anime, I don't remember any anime being that bad.

i don't know how many of you are aware of this...
but dbz after the cell saga is not true
the original creator stopped the series after that season but the company that showed the show had commercial rights to the show so they made the buu part and the gt just because they wanted to capitalize on the success of the show

Vyne

Wanderer
Ankoku15 said:
the original creator stopped the series after that season but the company that showed the show had commercial rights to the show so they made the buu part and the gt just because they wanted to capitalize on the success of the show
Anyone accually understand that? Went way by my head!

trixtA said:
ROFL @ DEFIANCE... that shard is horrible.. good luck getting ANY pvp there.. i played there for over 5 months.. the economy fucking sucks. People run around with 50 mill checks seeing how they "scam GMS" or whatever. All the GMS do is wall off their tower for a week or some bullshit. The staff is so unprofessional there.. it's amusing. 99% of the players are from another country [not that i care].. but what I care about is playing a shard where 99% of the shard doesn't run around screaming in german like little girls who wet themselves for the first time.

GAMERS > DFI
Bullshit, you don't care, you're the most racist person I have ever met.

Status
Not open for further replies.