UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[[]]]]

Ortiz

Sorceror
MB doesn't adapt to shit, all MB does is bark at his players to win and if you don't he logs off, only to come back to tell you all you don't know how to play the game. all HZ does is cheat there way threw this game and make it near impossible to kill you all cause MB trained all of you to either gank or run to a house to hide. I don't get your guild god complex at all, you guys have a few solide players that could kill people alone then you have 90% of the guild that run around like fucking retards looking for a place to hide and cry that they failed. MB was always a shitty leader he only got his good players a good tatics from other players he kicked off cause they would make him look bad. HZ is the number 1 guild why cause everyone just sits there with the mentally of " if you can't bet them join them. Not because they wanted to join just because they were tired of not being able to play the game without all of you ganking for stupid reasons. God if only all of you would fall of the edge of the earth what a wonderful world this would be.
You've mistaken me for an HZ member. I am not apart of HZ.

zulu2401

Squire
Don't worry about us vs hz. They get their ass whipping more often than we do. That's the truthfully sad part of it. Always outnumbering us doesn't mean they win lol. We smack them the fuck around with half their numbers and shit on MBs corpse afterwards.

zulu2401

Squire
MB has more losses than wins against us i assure you. He only saves and uploads the ones he wants to make himself look victorious in. Starlito I'm sure he has a guild invite ready for you just pm him. Anyone who cant stand against Zulu and win is welcome to join them which is 90% of the server. Remeber you lasted....omg about 8 seconds today vs me. Good job lol

zulu2401

Squire
Everyone admires an honest person until you are honest with them. Then your an asshole. I'm that asshole I suppose. Brutally honest till the end ;)

zulu2401

Squire
Hate me if you want. Who the fuck else kills your dumbass friends 3v1? All because I smash my keyboard more effectively than you do. The end.

Buy a handicap keyboard you siillllyyyy skill-less fucks.... I win.

zulu2401

Squire
I'm obviously biased but I will always take my top pvpers versus hz's, all of their top players other than lolermachine and a few others were all kvg before hz anyways. Like Zulu said, not many people have it in them to keep their dick in their pants long enough to outlast the consistent cycling zerg of Hz. So they join em. It does make the pvp quite interesting.
I disagree. Pvp is dull as fuck when 7 people fail to kill one guy. Usually me. MB actually gave them a script to auto target me via serial number of all my characters. I mean fuck it didn't make that big of difference. If anyone wants it fuckin pm me I'll give the shit to ya. Bring it on pussies.

zulu2401

Squire
It's not bad enough that I flag them and they into a fuckin house or use a fancy gate hopping script. They call every scumbag available to come gank me even when I fight alone. They're actually quite terrible until they can get 10 explosions on you and then spam shit talk macros lol.

zulu2401

Squire
That's the true meaning of PvP. Gank if you don't have the skill to face one guy alone or run the fuck away. Hats off to Hz. You're still shit.

Slugworth

Squire
Quick, MB upload that Video where I beat all of hz's top pvpers in the League of Champions tournament. On a real note, i'm just kidding. I don't give a shit about that anymore lol. Hope all is enjoying the spam fest this shard possess.

Ortiz

Sorceror
He hates zulu, so he always has to reply to him. Hasn't found the ignore button yet, unless he's like me and just has to check anyways. :D
I just find it ironic that he talks so much shit about what hz does but has used the same tactics. Hz just logs in and plays the game. This pisses him off I guess...

zulu2401

Squire
I just find it ironic that he talks so much shit about what hz does but has used the same tactics. Hz just logs in and plays the game. This pisses him off I guess...
I feel like you are fucking high. If you weren't such a cockbag of donkey dicks you could be a good player. But no, you would rather flag me during a gank than be a helpful or nuetral party haha. Then I come back and you die. It's ok though. Everyone wants a piece of Zulu. Forums trash talk or not you will eventually be wondering wtf happened face own from me. All because I smash my keys faster than you bla bla bla.
Just wait around for someone to gank me 8v1 so you can get a piece of Zulu. So far we like, 100 to 1 odds you actually kill me. That only if I'm on foot no apples or mana. Good job though, you a hall of famer now.

Ortiz

Sorceror
Didnt I kill you yesterday? 1v1? Oh... There is an excuse behind every single death you have huh?

zulu2401

Squire
Congrats. I'm going to sleep while you think of something clever to say. Get back to me when you figure it out. 100 to 1 ratio isn't bad homie. You are moving up in the world of demise.

Ortiz

Sorceror
While I think of something clever you think of more excuses. We'll chat tomorrow sugar tits, sleep tight :D

Tokeman420

Sorceror
@silvertiger we all still keep in contact just talked to these guys last week all of us original barcode members are still kiccin it we have a party once a month at Paul's house we all take turns pushing him around in his chair while getting drunk doing coke and fuckin strippers