UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[[]]]]

silvertiger

Knight
Seems like the only original barcode member who still gives a shit and posts on these forums is me lol. Barcode also still plays UO, just not here.
Yea, noone from USA/SL plays here anymore. I guess if I wanted to play with them I'd have to get the plague.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Seems like the only original barcode member who still gives a shit and posts on these forums is me lol. Barcode also still plays UO, just not here.
Am also slowly coming back. I was trying to remeber the past. I believe if my memory is right you join barcode a few months after me. You were running with hellion if I remember.

Is it true you gave all your shit away or did you atleast keep a suit for a rainy day.

Slugworth

Squire
Am also slowly coming back. I was trying to remeber the past. I believe if my memory is right you join barcode a few months after me. You were running with hellion if I remember.

Is it true you gave all your shit away or did you atleast keep a suit for a rainy day.
All my stuff is gone. Accounts and chars still there.

silvertiger

Knight
gay is not the word, everything is about freaking hz and being the best at everything. what ever happened to just playing the game and having fun.
You know it's bad when a whole guild has made their mission statement to take out hz. Hz could walk away today and already have won the game. There are still a few guilds out there that play for the fun of the game and for the love of friends.