UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[[]]]]

zulu2401

Squire
Kvg plays mostly for fun. Hz just ruins it by zerging or house hiding. We fight them, kill them, they bring twice or triple numbers. Then when it's even fight they won't come out and play :(
Shoulda worded that differently. We have fun kicking their teeth in ;)

zulu2401

Squire
I mean for fucks sake, MB was on a peace mage to bola and peace pets ROFL. That's an awesome tactic. Stoop to whatever level necessary to win. That's the Hz way. Which ruins the fun for a lot of people. Tell me, how many times have you tried spawning lately only to be zerged, xfielded or res killed repeatedly. Then they chop up your corpse and field you out so you can't leave. The level of grief they display is unsatisfactory. Which leads to my next point. The number of weak minded fucks on this server is mindblowing which adds strength to the statement "If you can't beat em join em."

No one can put their dick in their pants long enough to band together and fight the zerg so until MB abandons them again they will probably be the largest group of retards on demise for a long while.

eve-demise

Sorceror
Hz ruins alot of the game i've known that for years. Running into there freaking houses the second others are around or ganking that's there tactics.
Uo use to be a place were I could just chill and shoot the shit with friends at the same time of having a good laugh on the field. Uo Friends were like family I knew these ppl more then my irl friends even if they were sprend around the world. Now well the game is just not the same for me personally. I play the game to have fun and met new ppl not to have a god complex and be proud of ruining a game for everyone.
But that's just me :p

Ortiz

Sorceror
I mean for fucks sake, MB was on a peace mage to bola and peace pets ROFL. That's an awesome tactic. Stoop to whatever level necessary to win
Thats called adapting to the situation. Thats not "stooping" to any level. Just like you all only raid on some form of necro weaver template, because its the smart thing to do. Look at you, stooping to whatever level necessary to win... dumb fuck.

MB

Knight

zulu2401

Squire
Thats called adapting to the situation. Thats not "stooping" to any level. Just like you all only raid on some form of necro weaver template, because its the smart thing to do. Look at you, stooping to whatever level necessary to win... dumb fuck.
It's more of a low balling scum bag tactic than an adaptation. There's nothing to adapt too, no threat of failure if he doesn't play the template. He just chooses to do it in hopes of griefing more players. Raiding on necro weavers is also the smartest thing to during possible chokes point fights. You wouldnt know though...
Congratulations you're still stupid.

Watch out for that MB guy he sells hammers with 1 charge for full price. He will also mix in lower level hammers for the same price e as higher ones. He will do anything to make some extra pixels.

Ortiz

Sorceror
It's more of a low balling scum bag tactic than an adaptation. There's nothing to adapt too, no threat of failure if he doesn't play the template. He just chooses to do it in hopes of griefing more players. Raiding on necro weavers is also the smartest thing to during possible chokes point fights. You wouldnt know though...
Congratulations you're still stupid.
You sound like a crybaby ass bitch. If hz is gonna win anyway then it doesn't matter what template he plays. Shut the fuck up and take that ass whoopin.

eve-demise

Sorceror

MB doesn't adapt to shit, all MB does is bark at his players to win and if you don't he logs off, only to come back to tell you all you don't know how to play the game. all HZ does is cheat there way threw this game and make it near impossible to kill you all cause MB trained all of you to either gank or run to a house to hide. I don't get your guild god complex at all, you guys have a few solide players that could kill people alone then you have 90% of the guild that run around like fucking retards looking for a place to hide and cry that they failed. MB was always a shitty leader he only got his good players a good tatics from other players he kicked off cause they would make him look bad. HZ is the number 1 guild why cause everyone just sits there with the mentally of " if you can't bet them join them. Not because they wanted to join just because they were tired of not being able to play the game without all of you ganking for stupid reasons. God if only all of you would fall of the edge of the earth what a wonderful world this would be.

Bama

Bug Huntress
So far you guys on topic about barcode used words MB 7 and HZ 5 times, i see you change method some time ago most of you just curse on them now it can be seen evolution in begging them to go away. What next?

Up to and including post 34
HZ 9
MB 7
Barcode 4
KvG 1