UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[[]]]]

D-Nox

Knight
Well i just realized none of us is considering the amount of hacks used by the players we are talking about.
If we do, the list will change drastically.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
The former barcodes, active players I know.

Silvertiger, he wasn't a core member in Barcode. Nowadays, playing a naked char, he's stealing potions and throwing bolas at me. What a waste of potential. This loony will tag everyone in his posts but no one wants to talk to him.

Slugworth known as Ronin radke, reefer. Easily maneuvered into a flaming by trivial posts. He wants to make sure everyone knows that he has a job and that he won an every tournament except when me, ID and someone else won and he lost.

zulu2401

Squire

Silvertiger, he wasn't a core member in Barcode. Nowadays, playing a naked char, he's stealing potions and throwing bolas at me. What a waste of potential. This loony will tag everyone in his posts but no one wants to talk to him.

Slugworth known as Ronin radke, reefer. Easily maneuvered into a flaming by trivial posts. He wants to make sure everyone knows that he has a job and that he won an every tournament except when me, ID and someone else won and he lost.
Oi fuck face. Welcome back ;)

Slugworth

Squire

The ones ID won I wasn't there lol, maybe you should go look at the brackets.. they don't lie dipshit. Every bracket where someone else won I was not in. If you look and open your eyes and look closely to the brackets I was in for the LoC I won. I wouldn't be suprised if my name was still #1 on the dueling leader boards. Not that it matters because Demise is full of scripts now.

But im sure you will have some delusional response saying the brackets aren't telling the truth.

P.S. Looks like the brackets are also showing me defeating ID.

Last edited:

D-Nox

Knight
years away from demise and when i get back people are still putting their e-penis on the forums....

Slugworth

Squire
then why bragging so much about winning pvp contests?
also try to be more creative next time instead of quoting 5-6 years old posts ;)
It's the truth, I absolutely hate Demise. I wasn't bragging I was stating facts that someone clearly didn't understand. The competiton today is horse shit compared to back in the day. All of the good mages are gone and now the bad mages rely on steam.

zulu2401

Squire
It's the truth, I absolutely hate Demise. I wasn't bragging I was stating facts that someone clearly didn't understand. The competiton today is horse shit compared to back in the day. All of the good mages are gone and now the bad mages rely on steam.
So either I'm a really bad mage killing worse mages with steam or I'm a really good mage killing all the other good mages? Not sure how that one works. Wiff steam ;)

zulu2401

Squire
Come on man its not the steam that makes the player. It's knowledge, reaction speed and special helmets made by MBs mommy that make us good. Plus I eat crayons for special powers. Mostly red ones. They taste the best. I face ganks everyday mostly winning or at least killing a few and running away. Don't use a house or fancy gate hopping script to fight either. :D

silvertiger

Knight
It's the truth, I absolutely hate Demise.
Yet, you're still here...

Actually, I'm not active. I haven't played in 2 or 3 months, or maybe it just seems that long, but either way inactive. Is it considered stealing what is laying on the ground for all to take. I may have bola'd you once or twice, but I don't remember it. It has been quite awhile since free vet resser has been to Brit gate. I can say with a certainty free vet resser hasn't been to the gate since mb's permagate went down.
As far as the loss of potential, it is true. I have thought about it a lot. I have been a part of the Demise community for 9 years, yet I only have friends and knowledge to show for it. I have never played the game out of greed for pixels or to be the best (insert character type) on this server. I'm addicted to this server and idk why. Friends have come and gone. Some friends felt betrayed by me, when I chose a different guild. Some friends decided that irl was more important than wasting time on uo. Some friends decided uo was too obsolete for them. But I am here, under a variety of aliases. Being mediocre to less than mediocre. Being Demise's eternal noob. I'm not the noob demise deserves, but I'm noob we got.

WB, I hope you have learned that the government (in this case: demise staff,) don't always laugh at trolls. See weez

Last edited: