UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Lament

Knight
WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA
your a nigger

PooSlap

Wanderer
Roadshow... Your in the marines man, I give you props for that. I can't believe some douche bag tries to bash on you by saying his god father is a boxing champ... Hey dude, whats your godfathers name. I live near LA, I have no military training, and only practice mixed martial arts with my roomates which are fireman.. If you want my adress we can set up a friendly boxing match. No gloves. My char is in SL and I say the best pvpers i've fought so far are people in MdK, altho they do house hide, and no wanker, not just when they are outnumbered =) I still love you tho.. Jester is one of the more respectable pvpers i've fought because he's one of the few that i've been ganked by that was like damn, thats a shitty way to die... I respect that, because he isnt talking shit, and he was very right, that sucked lol you took my 4 points... gemme em back!

Lord of Ireland said:
Roadshow... Your in the marines man, I give you props for that. I can't believe some douche bag tries to bash on you by saying his god father is a boxing champ... Hey dude, whats your godfathers name. I live near LA, I have no military training, and only practice mixed martial arts with my roomates which are fireman.. If you want my adress we can set up a friendly boxing match. No gloves. My char is in SL and I say the best pvpers i've fought so far are people in MdK, altho they do house hide, and no wanker, not just when they are outnumbered =) I still love you tho.. Jester is one of the more respectable pvpers i've fought because he's one of the few that i've been ganked by that was like damn, thats a shitty way to die... I respect that, because he isnt talking shit, and he was very right, that sucked lol you took my 4 points... gemme em back!
Thanks man maybe all these fags will stfu now.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
delivery girls aka chun lis aka grey, aeonflux, and chucky...ya theyre decent, but it really doesnt take that much skill to off screen then run with target set and run onscreen and dump...they can hold theyre own in an even numbered fight no doubt and their heals are unmatched on this server(still never seen anything like it), however with their recent recruiting theyre just fucking themselves over since those three are the ones that can fight together. Ive seen them in the field a few times the past few days...definetly need some work.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Dooder said:
yeah i guess i was talking more of their heals, which really is just teamwork. they work great as a team

Timed dumps can kill them, but just as they run the cure pot loop...no human being has that kind of reaction time, everytime. Some sort of if party member health < 50 then heal...or some shit...or maybe they are just fucking godly and played insanely too much UO, i dont know.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
No, they admitted they loop cure in razor to us when we did some setup fights against them.

They are pretty good, but I have a feeling they would drop a lot easier if they played chars without the same name/look setup. We've won a lot of fights against them, but we've lost a lot too. Their recent recruits made them worse though.