UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2008 Ultimate Raffle

JamesD

Wanderer
Re: 2008 Ultimate Raffle

During last year's raffle, the winning tickets got hued a special color while all the remaining tickets were deleted. That was one of the 2 notification systems used. Sadly, even if you won, you didn't get to keep your token.

Reign Flame;1686696 said:
So let's say you were to ban someone from your castle, would it just remove them to under the sign, like for normal houses, or completely outside of the mountain, by the entering steps? Also; is it possible once the winner is selected, to remove all marked runes of the interior area.

u didnt read all the pages did u...

Mark;1686523 said:
That is yet to be determined, we have a lot of options.

We will have a staff member work with the winner to fine tune the area.

Currently, only the castle itself is considered a housing area. We could hide a plot underneath the dueling arena so you could lock items down and ban people from it of course.

Right now it is a basic duel arena safe zone with a locked gate.

stf

Wanderer

What happens when someone buys >125 tickets, then uses the [claim donation command ingame? Will his bankbox explode?

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

I'm betting that the winner is going to either be: Some noob that buys a ticket and never plays again; or some 18hr a day player that eats sleeps and shits uo and spends his savings on the raffle.

But, don't count me out! I'm not missing a chance to spend a few extra nickels on the best castle in the game!

Oh and Ryan, who ever's this idea was, It's a good'en. Expect alot of $$ flowin in.

Ozzy

Sorceror

The Mute Muse;1686801 said:
I'm betting that the winner is going to either be: Some noob that buys a ticket and never plays again; or some 18hr a day player that eats sleeps and shits uo and spends his savings on the raffle.

Do you mean there is something like a player who averages somewhere between 5-6 hours a day? :eek:

Slovy

Sorceror

Mark;1686520 said:
Only player accounts can purchase the tickets for gold.

"Thumper"

i love you mark.. your blunt thats what i like about you and ryan.. im NOT saying yall would rig it or "fix" th raffle but there isthe chnce.. i mean... you hca hve a player account.. you do i believe.

thats your thing.. more people to fight in the field ya know? :)

anyways just my 2cents

hoglegs

Sorceror

Very cool.. Let us hope that the snobby, undeserving, internet-elitist punk crowd doesn't win..

Mark

Knight

stf;1686798 said:
What happens when someone buys >125 tickets, then uses the [claim donation command ingame? Will his bankbox explode?

They will go into your bank regardless. If you are over the 125 item limit you will not be able to place additional items in your bank and if you take items out or move them around you will have to find a new home for them until you have less than 125 items inside your bank.

Mark

Knight

Slovy;1686834 said:
"Thumper"

i love you mark.. your blunt thats what i like about you and ryan.. im NOT saying yall would rig it or "fix" th raffle but there isthe chnce.. i mean... you hca hve a player account.. you do i believe.

thats your thing.. more people to fight in the field ya know? :)

anyways just my 2cents

My statement that only player accounts could purchase tickets was to point out that no staff member can create tickets even if they wanted to. Naturally they could add gold and give it to a player; but that is heavily monitored and would result in an instant ban for both the staff member, his mortal characters, and the player he was cheating for.

I have no interest in winning this raffle, I could just make myself a 300000000x30000000000 fortress in green acres if I wanted to. I won't be entering.

i guess my post was overlooked.. i know the drawing for the raffle is at the end of june, but is there a certain date that the tickets stop being sold or do they go to the 30th? im on vacation right now and wont be back til the 20th and i just wanted to know if i needed to install uo on my relatives computer to buy tickets if the raffle ended before then