UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2008 Ultimate Raffle

Mark

Knight
Re: 2008 Ultimate Raffle

CapLoD;1686497 said:
can the commands (i wish to lock this down, remove thyself etc.) only be used in the castle itself or in the entire area?

That is yet to be determined, we have a lot of options.

We will have a staff member work with the winner to fine tune the area.

Currently, only the castle itself is considered a housing area. We could hide a plot underneath the dueling arena so you could lock items down and ban people from it of course.

Right now it is a basic duel arena safe zone with a locked gate.

CapLoD

Sorceror

Mark;1686523 said:
That is yet to be determined, we have a lot of options.

We will have a staff member work with the winner to fine tune the area.

Currently, only the castle itself is considered a housing area. We could hide a plot underneath the dueling arena so you could lock items down and ban people from it of course.

Right now it is a basic duel arena safe zone with a locked gate.

Cool sounds good.

Thanks for the answer.

Formater

Knight

francois!;1686498 said:
yeah, i mean, with recent events, we have no real assurance this will be fair.

I would -neg rep you but I cant till tomorrow night. See ya tomorrow.

francois!

Wanderer

Mark's answer was sufficient for me. When he talks code, and game mechanics, I believe him. Grow up.

Marbelou

Knight

Does the owner have keys to the pit gate, so no one else can go duel there if the owner wasnt want them to..

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

LockHeart;1686496 said:
Is this rigged in any way? How do we know its not rigged and that an actual random winner will be picked.

LOL are you kidding me? Why would we rig this? It defeats the entire purpose. The system picks the winner all by itself... not us.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

francois!;1686498 said:
yeah, i mean, with recent events, we have no real assurance this will be fair.

Please quit the shard.

Ozzy

Sorceror

WhiteBay;1686587 said:
ozzy, nice sig :eek:

Beelzebub made it, if you want one I advice you to talk to him, altough his internet is down atm (he is blaming his roomies for not paying their bills... But we all know he spent all his money on drugs)

Ozzy

Sorceror

As soon as my money makes it way from my bank acc to paypal, I'll make Ryan rich as hell ^^

ploki

Knight

Mirit;1686603 said:
Are we allowed to have more than one ticket?

yes, you can buy as many as you want..
this is a fund raiser.. you can go to the donation store and buy 3000 tickets! if you'd like.. i know Ryan would like that.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

ploki;1686611 said:
yes, you can buy as many as you want..
this is a fund raiser.. you can go to the donation store and buy 3000 tickets! if you'd like.. i know Ryan would like that.

Damn right I would... Dell R900's arent cheap!!!

UOGSales

Wanderer

I've said it before.. How dare Ryan and his admins use THEIR shard as they see fit.. I mean we ARE NOT PAYING for this FREE SERVICE and we should have our say!

If Ryan wanted to screw over the shard he could just hit the off button.. he isn't in it for the billions of dollars he makes every week.. he does it for the love of the game.

As to the raffle, I bought a ticket and it is some friggin wierd shield lookin thing.. will they be deleted after the raffle, cuz i kinda like em as a decoration...?

Ratava

Wanderer

UOGSales;1686627 said:
As to the raffle, I bought a ticket and it is some friggin wierd shield lookin thing.. will they be deleted after the raffle, cuz i kinda like em as a decoration...?

Yep, the post said they will all be deleted