UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2008 Ultimate Raffle

Re: 2008 Ultimate Raffle

well seeing as how its a donation system anyway i would imagine there would be no refund just a simple thanks for the free support and asking nothing in return. i mean im sure ryan and mark love money for nothing, it just pays the bills ya know.

beelzebub

Knight

you are confused sir. i am a different beelzebub.

srry :/

btw the other beelzebub is copying me.

kdivers

Knight

beelzebub;1701595 said:
you are confused sir. i am a different beelzebub.

srry :/

btw the other beelzebub is copying me.

other beelz has been a member since March 2006... you are copying HIM!

uonoobs;1701338 said:

^ Maniphesto

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH.

NoOoO

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

The N64 kid is probably 18 or 19 years old now; that video has gotta be from around the time that UO came out.

ploki

Knight

Suriv;1701371 said:
I'm not sure how good of an estimate that is. Some say otherwise. I just assumed 5000 (In case the 4200 was an early statistic) were sold and based my stats on that.

each ticket was given a number... i bought one Saturday night with the number 4108.. so i'm guessing there were a number that bout some last minute.

nycer

Sorceror

I bought what I assume was one of the first tickets as soon as the server wars were over that night that tickets first became available. It was #011700, that was in game purchase. I bought some from donation store Monday and it had #014207.

I think estimates of 4k are a bit high. Would put it at most 3000, but it seems more like the # is around 2500. Unless there is an outstanding claim for 1k tickets from donation store.