UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

Also a picture with a dude with his hand on Mickey's thigh under the table haha and with him in between two dudes riding on a moped LMFAO dare I say he's gay as fuck?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm not fat, nor do I have buck ass teeth, nor do I let men grab my hips, hahahahaha. Wait till he sees the pic pat, fucking hilarious. And u call anyone gay and disgusting is beyond me... lololol just wait.

Why are you so afraid to prove me wrong then?

Probably the same reason you can't post more then 5 screen shots of you beating me.

Lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I can't imagine Mickey telling people in UO his full name

Sounds like some hacker cracker got at him
Not at all.

My Skype has my real name in it.

I wasn't trying to hide anything.

In the real world where people have real friends, that kinda stuff isn't that weird lol.

It's funny (which is why we did it)

Not at all.

In the real world where people have real friends, that kinda stuff isn't that weird lol.

Dude, were u laughing in any of the pics? Sure looks normal to you... when you take not one... not two...3??? Gay ass pictures with men touching you..yeah, sorry.. you are a queer

crikey

Sorceror
Not at all.

Sounds like you and your friends have watched all the jackass episodes

They always did stuff like that. I don't think they were homos