UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Im intrigued

Last 4th of July me and some buddies made a huge slip n slide and their is a picture of me riding down it with my buddy at the same time lol.

They think a picture taken from my Facebook that is up for the world to see is some how embarrassing to me lol.

I guess when the only friends you have are on the internet, seeing people doing stuff irl really confuses then lol.

crikey

Sorceror
Last 4th of July me and some buddies made a huge slip n slide and their is a picture of me riding down it with my buddy at the same time lol.

They think a picture taken from my Facebook that is up for the world to see is some how embarrassing to me lol.

I guess when the only friends you have are on the internet, seeing people doing stuff irl really confuses then lol.
You know you've pisssed peope off when random UO internet people find out your full name to raid your facebook XD

I'm not fat, nor do I have buck ass teeth, nor do I let men grab my hips, hahahahaha. Wait till he sees the pic pat, fucking hilarious. And u call anyone gay and disgusting is beyond me... lololol just wait.