UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your heart can only beat so many time...

Rayden

Sorceror
Is not a secret that UO requires an extremely fit body. Myself, for instance, I workout about 2 hours a day, everyday, and when I'm Pvping my personal trainer is always by my side, telling me to focus on my breathing, to press the buttoms fast and release slowly, encouraging me to persue that last runner.

zapper042, Dec 29, 2009.

I can't believe ya'll revive an old thread this was me posting 6 or 7 years ago lol.

I figure out how to PVP the adrenaline need warm up if you don't PVP enough your adrenaline lose control when PVP happen all of a sudden like for an example if your on a small shard with low Population, and not getting enough PVP then all of a sudden PVP happen it can give you an adrenaline surge so I figure it out all I have to do is be in an environment where it's always have PVP, or plan on loosing if I go to place that has no PVP activity. I also notice if you have the mentality of acceptance of loosing help deal with the panic attack.

Recently I had one bad adrenaline rush when I just made a stealther, and using it for the first time, and went to Despise it did the same thing for the first time in a few years that I haven't had in awhile so I just told myself to stay off from that guy till you get better, or something. I try to avoid this kind of panic attack, or whatever it is.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
Your heart can only beat so many time...

I heard rumor about that your heart can only beat so many time in a lifetime.
I'm 30 years old, and PvP are overwelming for me now days. So I wonder if it related...

I've been Playing Uo since 23 didn't PvP till 25. Then I started to notice an effect after I reach 28. So now I try not to PvP it make me feel like I'm having a heart attack...

Anyway I brought this up cause I heard that your heart can only beat so many time in a lifetime.... So 3 years of Hardcore in fel must made my heart pump out of the ass.

Well now days when I PvP sometime I would fall on the floor, and breath... Sometime I would sacrfice my player, and let them kill me because I rather die on Uo then having an heart attack Irl.

Maby I'm having an antinixy attack?

I mean dose anybody have any theroy what my problem is, or dose anybody have the same problem as I have?

I smoke of course... I know if I quit smoking It would help me PvP and handle the andrline rush... Right now my body can't handle it. My heart would just beat out of rythm...

Well all I do now is Bod, PVM, just calm stuff nothing intense... and I have been for 2 years now... Many of my old friend miss me... I keep complaining man it my heart! lol

Anyway I thought I wanna share my Uo exsprince with everybody, and see what what y'all say.
LOL