UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your heart can only beat so many time...

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
u know what is true? ur cells will only divide so many times, the hayflick number....so stop rubbing ur pecker soo hard ;)

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
I remember when I first joined Barcode, the battles between China and us were so intense - and I was SO not experienced yet... I used to be shaking with adrenaline. Miss those days.

Now I'm fully aware that I can beat all your asses, so the excitement level is less.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I remember when I first joined Barcode, the battles between China and us were so intense - and I was SO not experienced yet... I used to be shaking with adrenaline. Miss those days.

Now I'm fully aware that I can beat all your asses, so the excitement level is less.
When i care to log in wana do some 1vs1 :p get some adrenaline back in your blood :p

then again i did say when I care to log back in....

mantorras

Sorceror

Buiu

Knight
Everyone that plays uo should have a PK char.
but the pvp died a long time ago with the mass ban.
Demise lost like 100 active fell players (PK´s)...
good old times when peoples would pay orny for a 120 mage and 200m for a 1/3 with 10 dci.

mytilus

Sorceror
epic moments in demise forums history...
somebody should make a post with links to all of these wonderful gems =]

Bama

Bug Huntress
Good Ole Zapper in a weird way I miss him
I can't find his thread where he complains about power scrolls (scrools) distribution and he does "the harry dance" as he solos Oaks on OSI with a mare and a fire steed

MB

Knight
I can only assume that thread is missing along with the old guild forums. I miss it.